Tears Gator Tears

So, Frost's staff wasn't "SEC" enough for the Tards? The last time they had a good staff it was a bunch of dudes from Bowling Green University.

This was exactly my point.

These idiots have so bought into the SEC mythology that they can’t think objectively. It’s almost cult status mentality, where you don’t think for yourself and just blindly follow the party line.

Advertisement
The SEC other than Bama S U C K for the most part.When you have a garbage team like the Turds winning their division how on earth can it be said they are some kind of dominate conference.

They have been given EVERY advantage as far as being allowed to cheat with no ramifications and given FAR more money to CHEAT with than anyone else.Even with that major advantage they’ve had one great team,one team that has now started to cheat on Bama level and was good last year and a bunch of mediocre middle of the road teams.

The SEC is ALL hype.Take away Bama and their cheating and they are nothing more than a Conference USA type league.The ACC is starting to gain the recognition they deserve and with the Canes coming back,Clemson already on a championship level and teams like FSU,Va. Tech and others the ACC will start to dominate like no Other league top to bottom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s quiet cause no kid wants to play for that place.Or at least the good ones anyways.
Gator recruiting is suffering b/c miss state recruiting is taking off. MSUs sales pitch is look at how we did with a bad staff. Now see us with a good one. Imagine what we could do with msu quality players

Advertisement
I could only read through part of it. They're too gaytarded for me to stomach sometimes.
gaytarded

Gatorfan.jpg

Y'all just mad!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back