Tears Gator Tears

You don't know Van Jefferson? You will soon. He's the guy who, up 9-6 late in the 4th Q of the opener to the 2018 season, will field a punt and take it 63 yards to the 2 yard line where he will promptly fumble. A Georgia Southern player will then pick it up and run 98 yards to put the game away. Charleston Southern wins 13-9.

VAN JEFFERSON IS A BEAST!
Oh man oh man count me in on the van Jefferson hype train

Advertisement
I can't wait to see who the turds on GheyBait think they're flipping from us this year with Dam Mullet leading the charge. I'm waiting for their infamous mock class predictions to add some more humor for us.

I can't wait to see who the turds on GheyBait think they're flipping from us this year with Dam Mullet leading the charge. I'm waiting for their infamous mock class predictions to add some more humor for us.

One of my favorite offseason events, the infamous Gators mock class.

Advertisement
I remember looking at one of these "mocks" last Spring. They had Pope, Hall, Scaife, Frierson, Silvera, and Reed all as Gators and were pretty **** smug about it
That's what makes it so great. They can't understand how a kid could choose us over them. They get F$U but not us.

Oh sht, gayts rollin...

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 9.39.00 PM.png

My question is, how are we not on this kid? He's nearly a top 400 player in the whole country.

Even worse, look at this...

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 9.41.45 PM.png

Boise State, Cincy, and ECU? We're literally getting beat by everybody. It takes a top flight athlete to get attention from those schools.

In all seriousness I'm sure this kid's a decent player but there's no way he's been offered by bama. uf is his best offer and this is the best LB they're going to get.

EDIT: Hold up. You're telling me this kid is from Georgia and has offers from Miami, bama, and clempson but not from UGA? There's literally no way he's got those offers if UGA doesn't want him and he's in their backyard.

Oh sht, gayts rollin...

View attachment 59312

My question is, how are we not on this kid? He's nearly a top 400 player in the whole country.

View attachment 59313

Boise State, Cincy, and ECU? We're literally getting beat by everybody. It takes a top flight athlete to get attention from those schools.

In all seriousness I'm sure this kid's a decent player but there's no way he's been offered by bama. uf is his best offer and this is the best LB they're going to get.

EDIT: Hold up. You're telling me this kid is from Georgia and has offers from Miami, bama, and clempson but not from UGA? There's literally no way he's got those offers if UGA doesn't want him and he's in their backyard.

He has grade issues just like his older brother

Oh sht, gayts rollin...

View attachment 59312

View attachment 59313

I’m telling you, Mullet is recruiting exactly like he was still at Mississippi State. This is exactly the type of player that makes up most of the MSU team. Ther celing is the occasional big upset. Maybe 8-9 wins. Never to win the SEC. That’s their celing with this type of recruiting.

He’ll do just enough winning to hang around there for several years and get them really frustrated.

Have patience, friends. This is going to be a slow burn.

They may get off to some “fast” starts some years with their schedule. But they’ll never get there. I question whether they can even make the SEC title game, but he’ll do a lot of 8-maybe even one or two 9 win seasons and drive those delusional fans crazy.

This thread will be up to 2 million page views, in a year or two.

Advertisement
I'm perfectly fine with UF taking Jalon Jones at QB. I was a little worried they'd get a stud like Jayden Daniels or be in the MJ JR sweepstakes. Jones is a nice prospect, but he's a project.

This guarantees the QB we'll be facing against them in 2019 will either be one of their terrible returning guys, or Emory Jones who has looked even worse than those returners this Spring.

Thanks Mullen!
Unfortunately I believe MJ Jr. mentioned the Turds as one of his top 6 teams fam.

Capture+_2018-04-09-08-12-32.png

LOL. If i was a gaytard, I'd be totally stoked for the first game of the season too... against Charleston Southern.

Man where are the actual Gator tears screenshots? Have they dried up that much? All I see anymore is tears from you baby back *******. Tighten up and don't post in here unless you have actual Gator tears dip****s.

Advertisement
Man where are the actual Gator tears screenshots? Have they dried up that much? All I see anymore is tears from you baby back *******. Tighten up and don't post in here unless you have actual Gator tears dip****s.

Hey, everybody.

This mouthbreather is the troll porster right here, on our very own pages, that said VAN JEFFERSON IS A BEAST.

Let’s be sure to thank him as that bit verbal diarrhea will be providing many laughs this year.

Say it with me: VAN JEFFERSON IS A BEAST!

Advertisement
Hey, everybody.

This mouthbreather is the troll porster right here, on our very own pages, that said VAN JEFFERSON IS A BEAST.

Let’s be sure to thank him as that bit verbal diarrhea will be providing many laughs this year.

Hey, everybody.

No you slack jawed ****** I said Grimes was a beast and his 5 star rating and first round talent reflects that. I'm sorry you can't see that. As far as Van Jefferson goes.. Don't know much about the dude tbh.

I’m telling you, Mullet is recruiting exactly like he was still at Mississippi State. This is exactly the type of player that makes up most of the MSU team. Ther celing is the occasional big upset. Maybe 8-9 wins. Never to win the SEC. That’s their celing with this type of recruiting.

He’ll do just enough winning to hang around there for several years and get them really frustrated.

Have patience, friends. This is going to be a slow burn.

They may get off to some “fast” starts some years with their schedule. But they’ll never get there. I question whether they can even make the SEC title game, but he’ll do a lot of 8-maybe even one or two 9 win seasons and drive those delusional fans crazy.

This thread will be up to 2 million page views, in a year or two.

tenor.png

No you slack jawed ****** I said Grimes was a beast and his 5 star rating and first round talent reflects that. I'm sorry you can't see that. As far as Van Jefferson goes.. Don't know much about the dude tbh.
Trevon has the knee cartlidge of a 80 year old and never went over 400 rec yards in high school. The kid has loads of potential but I doubt he’ll reach it at UF. He needed to come here(Richt told him to **** off in the most political/godly way possible) or stay at OSU...because these places have real coaching unlike UF.

Advertisement
Back