Tears Gator Tears

Has anybody in the history of CFB had:

One coach claim a strange fatigue illness (hospitalized and all, though it was Shands) at the end of one season and very quickly shown up again at his preferred school?

A second coach claim strange death threats so that he can get the F out of Cowtown? For those who didn't know this is Gville real name.

I mean forget the history of, this has happened in a span of 10 years.....ROBLMAO....no sci-fi writer could make this **** up.

...well, we did have that horrendous trifecta of C0cker, Shantard and Alf Gluten so there's that

They were all crappy coaches intentionally hired by Donna to destroy the program -- except Corker that one is on the players. That explains why he won one NC and got us to another before his supply of Butch recruits fell below minimum required to overcome crap for brain. Donna made sure that never happened again.

The gator on the other hand were actually trying to win. That is what sets their story apart. Let's not leave out that nobody wanted the jog this time.

Advertisement
May have been posted earlier, but see where they reinstated all 4 of their felons. Mullen’s stated they would be expected to meet all requirements that being a gator required. And this guy learned from the Corch.

Has anybody in the history of CFB had:

One coach claim a strange fatigue illness (hospitalized and all, though it was Shands) at the end of one season and very quickly shown up again at his preferred school?

A second coach claim strange death threats so that he can get the F out of Cowtown? For those who didn't know this is Gville real name.

I mean forget the history of, this has happened in a span of 10 years.....ROBLMAO....no sci-fi writer could make this **** up.

...well, we did have that horrendous trifecta of C0cker, Shantard and Alf Gluten so there's that

They were all crappy coaches intentionally hired by Donna to destroy the program -- except Corker that one is on the players. That explains why he won one NC and got us to another before his supply of Butch recruits fell below minimum required to overcome crap for brain. Donna made sure that never happened again.

The gator on the other hand were actually trying to win. That is what sets their story apart. Let's not leave out that nobody wanted the jog this time.

Touche. only cause of the heartburn memories the trifecta still creates today. But they were rUn out of town, not rAn from voluntarily with the incredible stories. BTW, of the tri, I used to cut Randy some slack because he was a Real Cane Player @ 1 time, however, when He chose Hogtown (FAWK already schooled me), he chose money over blood and that NEVER works where I'm from.

Last edited:
Seider is going to PSU. The writing for that was on the wall when they moved him off RB's.
He's going to Ped State?

What a ***** up by Mullet pushing him to TE's. I read that he was ****ed and then interviewed for the RB's coach position with the Browns. He's their best recruiter.

Advertisement
Seider is going to PSU. The writing for that was on the wall when they moved him off RB's.
He's going to Ped State?

What a ***** up by Mullet pushing him to TE's. I read that he was ****ed and then interviewed for the RB's coach position with the Browns. He's their best recruiter.

LULZ if true. Wasn’t he the one the **** fans would always say would get recruit X,Y, and Z?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you see this?

EDIT: Just saw on FootballScoop that he's a candidate to fill their open position (WR i believe)

Last edited:
He's going to Ped State?

friend thought that the move to TE was the equivalent of moving Milton to the basement in Office Space.

Advertisement
He's going to Ped State?

friend thought that the move to TE was the equivalent of moving Milton to the basement in Office Space.

But does Seider get to keep his stapler?

He's going to Ped State?

It's a Gheytor Stapler, it probably doesn't work anyways.

He's going to Ped State?

I was about to ask about the stapler.

Does your friend think that Mullet botched this?

Advertisement
He's going to Ped State?

LULZ if true. Wasn’t he the one the **** fans would always say would get recruit X,Y, and Z?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Affirmative, Captain.

He's going to Ped State?

He said this one hurts for recruiting...so yes indeed.

Advertisement

Unfortunately, not a "win-win" for the U. Now we will have more PSU fishing in our oceans.

Unfortunately, not a "win-win" for the U. Now we will have more PSU fishing in our oceans.

PSU was getting good players anyways...they have a good system going right now...but not too worried about Seider.

It’s definitely a win for us. Easier to recruit south Florida guys to the gators than it is to PSU.

Advertisement
Back