Tears Gator Tears

Does anyone know if the price of becoming a Bull Gator (I get the giggles everytime I hear this idiotic title) has gone down over the last year?

Not to distract from UiF horrible booster names, but we still have Golden Hurricanes IIRC.
Why can’t we delineate w Categories?
CAT1 up to CAT5 ?

Now, back to Gaytor tears

Is it honestly necessary, every fvck!ng time, that we have some guy who is going to be "honest" and "fair" by criticizing UM? This is the Gaytor Tears thread, can't we limit it to THAT?

If you honestly want to criticize or question UM, because you are soooooo incredibly open-minded and "fair" about UM, just do it somewhere else.

And let's not forget that golden hurricanes are tornadoes. Ask Tulsa.

And more importantly, let's not forget that the Saffir-Simpson scale used to classify hurricanes into Category One through Category Five was not developed until 1971. And we had boosters before 1971.

So, yeah, there is that too.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180122-080427.jpgScreenshot_20180122-080433.jpgScreenshot_20180122-080439.jpg

Advertisement
Does anyone know if the price of becoming a Bull Gator (I get the giggles everytime I hear this idiotic title) has gone down over the last year?

Not to distract from UiF horrible booster names, but we still have Golden Hurricanes IIRC.
Why can’t we delineate w Categories?
CAT1 up to CAT5 ?

Now, back to Gaytor tears

Like the idea..now back to my original ? I am starting to think on second thought that the 'overall" price may have actually gone up since they probably all got a capital contribution call to pay off mac AND COMPANY.....LMAO

Has anybody in the history of CFB had:

One coach claim a strange fatigue illness (hospitalized and all, though it was Shands) at the end of one season and very quickly shown up again at his preferred school?

A second coach claim strange death threats so that he can get the F out of Cowtown? For those who didn't know this is Gville real name.

I mean forget the history of, this has happened in a span of 10 years.....ROBLMAO....no sci-fi writer could make this **** up.

Sung to the melody of Irish Eyes: When gator tears are flowing all the World laughs at them...but when gator tears have stopped all the World becomes sad and .... so be sure to make gator tears so All the World can be happy again

Once them Gator Tears start flowing hard to stop. Is this what you meant Zfrod95?

Last edited:

One coach claim a strange fatigue illness (hospitalized and all, though it was Shands) at the end of one season and very quickly shown up again at his preferred school?

A second coach claim strange death threats so that he can get the F out of Cowtown? For those who didn't know this is Gville real name.

I mean forget the history of, this has happened in a span of 10 years.....ROBLMAO....no sci-fi writer could make this **** up.

Sung to the melody of Irish Eyes: When gator tears are flowing all the World laughs at them...but when gator tears have stopped all the World becomes sad and .... so be sure to make gator tears so All the World can be happy again

Once them Gator Tears start flowing hard to stop. Is this what you meant Zfrod95?

It's actually hogtown. Continue to bash away, i just didn't want you to get beat by facts if ever face to face with a gata

It's actually hogtown. Continue to bash away, i just didn't want you to get beat by facts if ever face to face with a gata

TY good sir. I knew it was some kind of barnyard critter. Piggy way better to describe them Blue Keys (oops Im in for it now) elites who think they run the Orange State. BTW, I guess the mods do not like the word "rhymes with bay" (which is part of original song) cause they keep editing out. Like WTF are we coming to

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gotta love Dam Mullet. Chasing after recruits in Hawaii and California and trying to pillage Mississippi State...

Capture+_2018-01-22-20-28-35.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-22-20-29-27.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they can't even keep offensive commits they are screwed. I mean who in there right mind wants to play defense for Grantham. The guy couldn't stop a 3rd down conversion at Georgia to save his life. The Georgia fans used to call it 3rd and Grantham he was so bad.

Moar Hawaii Recruiting!

Capture+_2018-01-24-08-02-42.jpg

I love watching Dam Mullet waste time and resources out west.

...well, we did have that horrendous trifecta of C0cker, Shantard and Alf Gluten so there's that

Advertisement
Back