Tears Gator Tears

He’s cousins with John Dunmore?...ohhhhh Dugans! The members of Gator tears would like to have a word with you.

It's amazing how one fan base is so fixated on stars. We're not even done with the 2018 cycle yet and their 2019 guys are dropping like flies. They don't realize that re-evaluations are done and kids get a higher/lower ranked. Before they were all over wanting Sitkowski because of his star ranking; once his ranking dropped they weren't too concerned (only once he flipped to Rutgers). Garvin last cycle was a 3-star player. That kid has high potential. I see the same thing with Cameron Williams, particularly with his long frame that Kool starts to covet in the mold of Joe Jackson, Garvin and Rousseau.

Advertisement

He’s cousins with John Dunmore?...ohhhhh Dugans! The members of Gator tears would like to have a word with you.

It's amazing how one fan base is so fixated on stars. We're not even done with the 2018 cycle yet and their 2019 guys are dropping like flies. They don't realize that re-evaluations are done and kids get a higher/lower ranked. Before they were all over wanting Sitkowski because of his star ranking; once his ranking dropped they weren't too concerned (only once he flipped to Rutgers). Garvin last cycle was a 3-star player. That kid has high potential. I see the same thing with Cameron Williams, particularly with his long frame that Kool starts to covet in the mold of Joe Jackson, Garvin and Rousseau.

Yeah, our 2019 class has a lot of 3 stars but I think you've nailed it. It's like Garvin, Ford, Scaife, Ivey all over again. Otherwise we wouldn't be locking in early like this.

Been wondering the same thing. Thx

Jagr explained it. I was just going on an assumption.

Jagr is full of ****. It began as University in Florida.

Not only is Jagr full of **** (and a Gaytor to boot), but the UM students started the "U-IF" thing in the 1980s when the Gaytors dropped UM. Obviously, they were scared of losing every year to a powerhouse Miami program, but it was the excuses they gave us - "IF we didn't have to play an extra SEC game, IF we didn't have to play Georgia at a neutral site, IF we didn't have to play F$U every year, IF we didn't need to schedule more quality inter-sectional games, IF we didn't need an extra home game to pay for the expansion of Florida Field..."

I stand corrected by both of you then.

No you got it RVA...its become a bit of both by this time.

[INSTAGRAM]BeMSV3Kj4Kg[/INSTAGRAM]

Out here grasping at straws smh

View attachment 57395

Is it just me or was he about to throw up the U after he spun the ball?

Lol I think you’re right

Lol yea he caught himself going to do that

holy **** he was lol

I would be the most savage recruit and do that **** lol

Follow the thumbs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He also allegedly recruits So Fla well. He was supposedly the reason WVU used to get a few guys out of fla every year and since he left there does seem to be a drop off from there. Not sure how true that is, but either way hopefully he leaves Mullet. Also, what does UiF stand for I see it a lot, but I was never sure. Thanks!

UiF is just short for U of IF instead of UF. Some guys just say UFag.

You might have used it in that fashion, but you were doing it much later than we were on Grassy, which you have never heard of.

Not only is Jagr full of **** (and a Gaytor to boot), but the UM students started the "U-IF" thing in the 1980s when the Gaytors dropped UM. Obviously, they were scared of losing every year to a powerhouse Miami program, but it was the excuses they gave us - "IF we didn't have to play an extra SEC game, IF we didn't have to play Georgia at a neutral site, IF we didn't have to play F$U every year, IF we didn't need to schedule more quality inter-sectional games, IF we didn't need an extra home game to pay for the expansion of Florida Field..."

(1) You literally gave the exact same explanation I did.
(2) There was no internet in the 1980's. We were using that in the early days of Grassy. You know, 2000-01, like I said. Why don't you tell me about Cogley's ribs.
(3) I graduated from UM in 1994. Lived in Pearson, then the apartments that existed where the basketball arena is now. Eventually lived in Nob Hill on Kendall. Had both Bruce professors after their divorce. Ron Pierno for accounting, funniest prof on campus. Neider in MGT. Jonathan West for PoliSci. Rushinek for CompSci. Need any more details? Don't be such a rube by falling for message board posts. Do you also look for PM's from whoop?
(4) Thank you for my sig. Great stuff.

UiF is just short for U of IF instead of UF. Some guys just say UFag.

You might have used it in that fashion, but you were doing it much later than we were on Grassy, which you have never heard of.

Been following recruiting since 05. Was on Grassy homeboy. You are full of ****.

Advertisement

Been following recruiting since 05. Was on Grassy homeboy. You are full of ****.

I invented recruiting in 1897, so you can both suck it. Let's move on to how many balls the gayters suck.

Certain posters always end up making it about themselves.

Now back to gaturd bashing and all those 2 Star specials Mullet is cleaning up with.

(1) You literally gave the exact same explanation I did.
(2) There was no internet in the 1980's. We were using that in the early days of Grassy. You know, 2000-01, like I said. Why don't you tell me about Cogley's ribs.
(3) I graduated from UM in 1994. Lived in Pearson, then the apartments that existed where the basketball arena is now. Eventually lived in Nob Hill on Kendall. Had both Bruce professors after their divorce. Ron Pierno for accounting, funniest prof on campus. Neider in MGT. Jonathan West for PoliSci. Rushinek for CompSci. Need any more details? Don't be such a rube by falling for message board posts. Do you also look for PM's from whoop?
(4) Thank you for my sig. Great stuff.

Whoop is a legend.

He has bonafides.

Advertisement
Man I can't believe (actually I can) how pussified the gates are. Everything is VIP...soft mother fckers man.

Does anyone know if the price of becoming a Bull Gator (I get the giggles everytime I hear this idiotic title) has gone down over the last year?

Last edited:

There is a John Dunmore at Gibbons, Heritage and Chaminade. All the same guy?

Chaminade

same kid has transferred to all 3...and thats the heritage in delray.

Geta, have you ever seen a kid transfer to three schools and still make it past Miami admissions?

Does anyone know if the price of becoming a Bull Gator (I get the giggles everytime I hear this idiotic title) has gone down over the last year?

Not to distract from UiF horrible booster names, but we still have Golden Hurricanes IIRC.
Why can’t we delineate w Categories?
CAT1 up to CAT5 ?

Now, back to Gaytor tears

Advertisement
Back