Tears Gator Tears

Capture+_2018-01-05-06-12-07.jpg

Huh... Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? You Gaytes were crying on Gheybait about whether the credit card suspensions and Robinson's potential inability to qualify would lower your 2017 class rank...and that was around August and September.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL. They're mad at Neon and they're in denial about Jones being overrated. I can't wait for him to play like a typical Gaytor QB and for Corral to do well...

Capture+_2018-01-05-06-43-36.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-05-06-43-57.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-05-06-44-18.jpg

Last edited:
He had only 3 pass attempts because every time he dropped back to pass he looked lost, and ended up trying to scramble. And he didn’t even do that effectively. Anybody that actually watched Jones play knows that he looked like hot trash. Gouraige got his *** handed to him as well.

Advertisement
He is going to look real lost when he beats out the other **** qb's on the roster and mullins throws him into the fire.

Cut and paste from Rivals:

STOCK DOWN

NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION
EMORY
JONES
RANK
6'4" | 179 LBS | DUAL
HEARD COUNTY
FRANKLIN, GA
CLASS OF 2018

SIGNED LOI
12/20/2017
FLORIDA
It was a tough week for Jones. He really struggled throwing the ball with accuracy from day one. He just could not find a rhythm, he never got into a groove and he held the ball too long often. The conditions were far from ideal much of the time, but the Florida signee did not perform at the level expected.

they wouldn't let him throw cause they were scared he'd hit somebody in the stands with one on his passes.
all I could think of was Burt Reynolds in the longest yard knocking that guard off the horse in the longest yard every time he threw the ball...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol........
View attachment 56954
Dameon pierce from Georgia who just enrolled early

What did he expect? 50 night clubs on every block? You’re in the middle of ******* no where! You’re in the place where people stop to pee on the way to Tallahassee because they didn’t think they had to in Orlando...the local hang out is the rest stop off I-75.

Last edited:
Cut and paste from Rivals:

STOCK DOWN

NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION
EMORY
JONES
RANK
6'4" | 179 LBS | DUAL
HEARD COUNTY
FRANKLIN, GA
CLASS OF 2018

SIGNED LOI
12/20/2017
FLORIDA
It was a tough week for Jones. He really struggled throwing the ball with accuracy from day one. He just could not find a rhythm, he never got into a groove and he held the ball too long often. The conditions were far from ideal much of the time, but the Florida signee did not perform at the level expected.

This is obvious propaganda written by Deion.

Advertisement

LMAO...tape doesn’t lie. That’s all I gotta say.

Said it a while back, Jarren Williams>>> the emory Jones. Jones had below average stats against trash 2A competition whereas Jarren played in 7A football in Georgia in Gwinnett which is one most talented football areas in the country

Yes you did. I know you live over that way so you probably have good exposure to the Georgia QB recruits this year. Corral may not be a perfect fit for Mullet but his skill level is far above Jones. That Mullet ditched Corral the way he did is going to come back to haunt them. I can't wait for the Tears.

The price you pay for not getting or being able to get good HC coach is you get stuck with a golden. HC stuck with only system he knows and can’t use the talent available because of it. Love it: FSU has there Randy and gator has its Golden, well it’s third Golden.

I still don't understand the cult-like mentality that gator fans have about class rankings. They get concerned about players leaving and if it affects recruiting rankings from a couple of classes ago. ****'s weird.

I still don't understand the cult-like mentality that gator fans have about class rankings. They get concerned about players leaving and if it affects recruiting rankings from a couple of classes ago. ****'s weird.

That's completely untrue. Why just a few months ago they were ranked like #45 and it turned out rankings weren't all that important.

This past Fall, they were literally worried about Robinson not qualifying and them dropping behind us in the final 2017 class rankings.

Advertisement
Back