Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
how is he a plan b? only wr i feel like we really wanted that went elsewhere was that dude that went to ND.

not sure we've really gone all out for a 4th wr yet...feels more like a luxury than a necessity. and schwartz is the definition of a luxury.

Advertisement
I got Band for saying mich les pro Gaytor stuff and I'm a Cane threw n threw. Why can't Hoosier get bend like I had to?

Canes got a haul today proud of the way they turned around.

Gotta admit, them getting Emory Jones is a great snag for them, that there is no way in **** I expected them to get.

Why the **** that dude didn't stick with tOSU, idk. Plus Bama was after him hard too.

Emory Jones is garbage. Watch the tape. 13td total td's and he can't complete any pass under 10 yds. Just a HS QB who can throw it up.

They blew the women's volleyball championship match the other night to Nebraska. I enjoyed that. I would root against the Gators in soup.

Advertisement
Gotta admit, them getting Emory Jones is a great snag for them, that there is no way in **** I expected them to get.

Why the **** that dude didn't stick with tOSU, idk. Plus Bama was after him hard too.

Emory Jones is garbage. Watch the tape. 13td total td's and he can't complete any pass under 10 yds. Just a HS QB who can throw it up.

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Exactly.. they said he's very inaccurate... The black sitowski

And he’s going against 2A competition in Georgia against some schools I’ve never heard of....

Nothing about Emory Jones' tape wows me. Had UF somehow flipped Fields, that would've been more interesting. What a LOL at FSU though.

Can someone post a source of the 13 TDS. I talked **** to my gator friends about it and they said they dont believe me. I cant find anything online.

Advertisement
how is he a plan b? only wr i feel like we really wanted that went elsewhere was that dude that went to ND.

not sure we've really gone all out for a 4th wr yet...feels more like a luxury than a necessity. and schwartz is the definition of a luxury.

DD I believe The Schwartz is in play to see how much the whole crew wants to play together.

JMHO

Advertisement

DD I believe The Schwartz is in play to see how much the whole crew wants to play together.

JMHO

You and Ibis Wings might be the most underrated posters in this place

JMHO

You and Ibis Wings might be the most underrated posters in this place
Im just going through each day one at a time and Im assuming you are referring to DD over here.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I got Band for saying mich les pro Gaytor stuff and I'm a Cane threw n threw. Why can't Hoosier get bend like I had to?

Canes got a haul today proud of the way they turned around.

Your a doosh with bad grammer, wile he’s just a doosh. See the differense? Just gessing, tho.

Advertisement
Back