Tears Gator Tears

Gotta admit, them getting Emory Jones is a great snag for them, that there is no way in **** I expected them to get.

Why the **** that dude didn't stick with tOSU, idk. Plus Bama was after him hard too.

Advertisement
UF guys saying ezzard visiting UF now

why would he visit now when he can not talk to the coaches while there?

with UFAG having such a hard time of it he figured he might be able to stop by and get a bag so he could have some spending money when he gets to Miami to sign...as desperate as UFAG is he could tell them anything and pick up a couple grand.

Advertisement
Gotta admit, them getting Emory Jones is a great snag for them, that there is no way in **** I expected them to get.

Why the **** that dude didn't stick with tOSU, idk. Plus Bama was after him hard too.

Probably had to do with Haskins being there. He's the heir apparent after Barrett now, and he solidified that this season. He's a redshirt frosh so theoretically, he would leave next year but it's more likely he'll be the starter for the next 2. Martell is there waiting in the wings as well.

At UF, there's a bunch of nothing. Nobody has taken the reigns and a new staff gives incoming freshmen a huge opportunity. Plus, dual threat kids thrive in Mullen's system.

Advertisement
I just don't see ufag playing let alone starting a black qb. I'm surprised people aren't talking about it. they are the only school in the south that will not play a black qb for the long haul. I live in Gainesville but grew up west of Gainesville all my life and never seen a black qb start a play for ufag for all 3 or 4 years. it will not happen. so all this hype about jones I will believe it when I see it. I remember ufag kicked newton out of school here because of a laptop what will it be for jones. what about ufag qbs of brissett, murphy, and like I said cam newton it does not go well here for black qbs. this is a racist city with plantations everywhere and racists bullgators and alumni running their program. At the end of the day I don't care what or who ufag gets as a qb because they will never be revelant in my eyes. Its all about the U!

Uh Chris Leak?

Don't tell Chris Leak that.

Go ahead and tell him. He won’t hear you anyway. He’s busy trying to get high schoolers to touch his junk.

The fact that he only lost his teaching license after what he did shows you the kind of white privilege he has.

I just don't see ufag playing let alone starting a black qb. I'm surprised people aren't talking about it. they are the only school in the south that will not play a black qb for the long haul. I live in Gainesville but grew up west of Gainesville all my life and never seen a black qb start a play for ufag for all 3 or 4 years. it will not happen. so all this hype about jones I will believe it when I see it. I remember ufag kicked newton out of school here because of a laptop what will it be for jones. what about ufag qbs of brissett, murphy, and like I said cam newton it does not go well here for black qbs. this is a racist city with plantations everywhere and racists bullgators and alumni running their program. At the end of the day I don't care what or who ufag gets as a qb because they will never be revelant in my eyes. Its all about the U!

Uh Chris Leak?

Go ahead and tell him. He won’t hear you anyway. He’s busy trying to get high schoolers to touch his junk.

The fact that he only lost his teaching license after what he did shows you the kind of white privilege he has.

Or the fact that he's black and got away with it shows that privilege attaches itself to wealth and fame more so than color...

Advertisement
Uh Chris Leak?

Or the fact that he's black and got away with it shows that privilege attaches itself to wealth and fame more so than color...

Man, I have to remind UF fans that he won Urb's first championship. They'll happily tell you Tebow won em both. It's like Chris Leak never existed, which is crazy bc ppl made such a huge deal when he got there.

yea Leak is Stacy Dash Light

Very good comparison.

Basically:

images

Advertisement

Because Mullen and Johnson recruited this kid and offered him early when they were at Mississippi State. You think Franks fits into the Mullen's system? This kid was the a backup option, but he has a chance to play immediately because Florida is a dumpster fire at quarterback. Not sure why all the fuss over this kid.

Advertisement
Back