Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Would rather Emory Jones go to fsu to see uf fans drown in misery.

If he dies, He dies. I want ****ing tears.

@ Brock some times I wonder if you're a Nole ? Fck that I hope Jones goes to gators over fsu simple math.. We play the gators 1 time and we play fsu four times.
Our qb better than Emory Jones regardless so it doesn’t matter. He isn’t that good 13 passing tds 10 rushing tds in 2A competition in Georgia for Emory Jones completing in the 55% range if that?

Jarren Williams had 61% 3000 yards 30 tds 4 ints 10 rushing touchdowns 580 yards... in 7A competition the highest classification in georgia

Your math still doesn’t add up to Ballhawk’s.

@ Brock some times I wonder if you're a Nole ? Fck that I hope Jones goes to gators over fsu simple math.. We play the gators 1 time and we play fsu four times.
Our qb better than Emory Jones regardless so it doesn’t matter. He isn’t that good 13 passing tds 10 rushing tds in 2A competition in Georgia for Emory Jones completing in the 55% range if that?

Jarren Williams had 61% 3000 yards 30 tds 4 ints 10 rushing touchdowns 580 yards... in 7A competition the highest classification in georgia

Impossible! The Gaytor stat guy told me I was wrong LMAO!

like to have fsu tears too fck that .. They bring in Taggart and think they're getting every one.

Advertisement

That’s because you’re a closet Noles fan. Starting to see a trend with your corny ***. Wishing their players luck, on Jimbo’s sack, now this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp...that sucks for this thread that Emory Jones chose the turds...but the good news is that our friend [MENTION=6282]TruCane[/MENTION] should see an avalanche of Semenhole anger in Nole Tears being that Willi Vanilli ain't getting errrybody like they thought. It was a no lose situation either way for Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back