Tears Gator Tears

I'm having a hard time debating with myself if Gator fans will go the "We didn't even want him, he's not that good" route when Matt Corral de-commits. Or will that be the straw that breaks the camel's back? Things that make me go hmmm

I've seen comments that lead me to believe that they're so defeated right now that they're accepting that recruits are going to bail. They just want a tenable coach to come in and stop the bleeding. They're literally on their knees begging for mercy.

No mercy

sweep-the-leg-no-mercy.jpg

Advertisement
Whe is early signing day again . Their new coach will come
A year down in recruiting. He’s not going have time this year prior to early signing day

2017 regular season records for Florida college football teams

UCF 11-0
Miami 10-1
USF 9-2
FAU 9-3
FIU 7-4
FSU 5-6
UF 4-7

Advertisement
2017 regular season records for Florida college football teams

UCF 11-0
Miami 10-1
USF 9-2
FAU 9-3
FIU 7-4
FSU 5-6
UF 4-7

Vegas has an intramural team from Barry University as a 6 pt favorite against the Gaytas in a hypothetical neutral field matchup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does my heart joy to know that young bums like CJ, Marco, Shawn and Brian or better know as “DBU” ****ted on us for that $hithole and now they are stuck there! TJ slaton too! Good luck in **** for the next 2 years! If Tyler Thornton stays there i don’t want him anyway. Not smart enough to be here if you can’t leave a burning house.

The early signing period starting this very year is going to be the lonely violinist playing amidst the rubble of Gainesberlin.

Gayturds whining about not having a HC.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w[/video]

Advertisement
Well, maybe its for the best.

Maybe the Gators should have no head coach.

I mean, look how they perform with McShark and Co.

They can even add to the list of excuses why they don't play us.

-Tough SEC Confer- eee hee he ho ho ho
-No room for Seminole War Canoe because of facilities
-Miami is not a worthy opponent (I agree. xD )
-No head coach

-Winning only once to us in 40 years. (They are Kentucky to us, and who wants to be Kentucky)

Whatever you do Gators, don't keep Randy Shannon. It would be nothing but trouble for us...

Advertisement
Back