Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
As we go into the evening drowning in **** Tears waiting on the monsoon that will surely comes when They find out Chip used them like a cheap ***** I wanted to wish everyone a very safe,great Thanksgiving before I forgot.Will be with the grandkids and family tomorrow so I don’t know how much time the little ones will give paw paw to read and type on here.

We are able to do what we do because many brave people have and continue to give their lives to make it possible.You hero’s that do this will be in my prayer’s tomorrow along with the wish that someday everyone can enjoy a full stomach and a roof over their head as I do.I also might be a little selfish and throw in a little something asking for Chip to sign elsewhere and Frost to tell the Gators get lost.

I also am thankful for you guys that make this site so enjoyable everyday.The time I’ve been on CIS since I left a site I’d been on for many years has been nothing short of great.This thread in itself is a place I start at every at morning laughing at the delusion that is the Gator fan.Its a great way for this old man to start his day.

So thanks everyone and from my family to all of yours I hope everyone has a great day.

Now back to the task at hand.Making every delusional **** fan look like the idiots they are and waiting for the storm that will will surely drench us all in **** tears when Chip tells them thanks but no thanks.

Screenshot_20171122-175034.jpg

As we go into the evening drowning in **** Tears waiting on the monsoon that will surely comes when They find out Chip used them like a cheap ***** I wanted to wish everyone a very safe,great Thanksgiving before I forgot.Will be with the grandkids and family tomorrow so I don’t know how much time the little ones will give paw paw to read and type on here.

We are able to do what we do because many brave people have and continue to give their lives to make it possible.You hero’s that do this will be in my prayer’s tomorrow along with the wish that someday everyone can enjoy a full stomach and a roof over their head as I do.I also might be a little selfish and throw in a little something asking for Chip to sign elsewhere and Frost to tell the Gators get lost.

I also am thankful for you guys that make this site so enjoyable everyday.The time I’ve been on CIS since I left a site I’d been on for many years has been nothing short of great.This thread in itself is a place I start at every at morning laughing at the delusion that is the Gator fan.Its a great way for this old man to start his day.

So thanks everyone and from my family to all of yours I hope everyone has a great day.

Now back to the task at hand.Making every delusional **** fan look like the idiots they are and waiting for the storm that will will surely drench us all in **** tears when Chip tells them thanks but no thanks.

Happy, safe and healthy holiday to you, my friend, and to all of our friends here.

Advertisement
This thread is one of the many things for which I am thankful. People who aren't following it have missed out on what will be one of the GOAT epic Cane board threads. It was prescient when it started and as the season unfolded it became a story about love, deception, greed, lust and…unbridled enthusiasm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not gonna screen shot but I mean come on read this..

Frost isn’t coming to Florida....looks like Kelly isn’t either....if so Mullen would be the fall back but if his wife says no then he is out. Scratch Campbell due to his buyout. No to Charlie Strong due to what happened at Texas. So it’s either Mike Norvell (yuck) or Taggert (yuckier). Modern day Florida football my friends.

Hope I’m wrong.

my god, voices of reason on a uf message board?..

"Florida fans are impressively delusional when it comes to their opinion on the standing of our program. So many people think we're top 5. Top 10 even. Thats a hard no. We're about lose out on both Chip and Frost but somehow that means we're an elite program still?

Nah"

Advertisement
why don't you guys go on Update: Kelly buzz....*Hotter than Humid Gainesville in August.* | Page 889 | GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums

ffs it's about hit 900 pages and I don't know if they ban you there for anything like it is at 247

Wow 18000 posts and 900 pages in 12 days....I guess we can now conclude that the UFAG diploma does you no good cause there’s a lot of people without jobs to do that.....the page count is made cause they only have about 10 short responses per page but the fact that they have 18000 post in that time is a lot of tears in a very quick time...

why don't you guys go on Update: Kelly buzz....*Hotter than Humid Gainesville in August.* | Page 889 | GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums

ffs it's about hit 900 pages and I don't know if they ban you there for anything like it is at 247

How about this convo:

HeyItsMe said: ↑
I just can't understand, from a football perspective, what UCLA can offer that UF can't. If Kelly truly wants to go there then, whatever, good luck to him, but it's a bit ridiculous.

GATORDONE said:
We aren’t the program we were . People don’t get that . This will be round 3 of prob getting our 3rd choice. So say what you want that’s not a Top 5 prgogram at this point

Last edited:
The "he must be scared of the SEC" brigade is starting to come about in that inbred fanbase

.....Kentucky is the third best team in the East.....

Advertisement
Back