Tears Gator Tears

795D411D-67C2-49A3-91BD-2049B82447D0.jpg

Advertisement
[TWEET]933355947451469824[/TWEET]

This might be one of the most ridiculous tweets I've ever seen.

The guy is a fraud. He would have you believe that it takes a week or more to "vet" assistant coaches. DOZENS of assistant coaches. Because Chip just can't hire who he wants, he needs DOZENS of pre-vetted candidates. And what is there to vet? Assistants come and go, as long as they don't have a show-cause like Kelly had, there is nothing of value to "vet". This idiot would have you believe that UF is running credit checks on all these US Vice Presidential, whoops, assistant coaching candidates.

As for the nonsense about Chip signing some sort of non-binding voidable "agreement" while his agent is on a plane to the west coast, it's just laughable. What terms could POSSIBLY be in a non-binding voidable "agreement" that would not later be in a binding non-voidable contract? Is the UF administration so squirrely that Chip would need a non-binding voidable "agreement" to lock UF into contractual terms?

It's just so ridiculous. The guy just kissed his professional reputation goodbye by posting that nonsense.

And, for the record, I am NOT saying that Kelly won't sign with UF, just that the claims of non-binding voidable "agreements" and massive vetting of DOZENS of assistant coach candidates is not believable.

Yes, I can't believe a few people took this as even remotely legit. No self respecting program or business would do this. It would come off beyond desperate/pathetic. Better yet just unprofessional.

I've sent that to like 7-8 people , every response is with " that's bs " or he's full of it". Something to that affect.

Advertisement

This makes absolutely no sense , and could be the dumbest **** I've ever read. This guy needs shot for posting this bs.

An agreement that I can back out of if I want doesn't sound like an agreement. Hence chip never agreed or signed

I thought the exact same thing. You either have a deal or you dont.

This might be one of the most ridiculous tweets I've ever seen.

The guy is a fraud. He would have you believe that it takes a week or more to "vet" assistant coaches. DOZENS of assistant coaches. Because Chip just can't hire who he wants, he needs DOZENS of pre-vetted candidates. And what is there to vet? Assistants come and go, as long as they don't have a show-cause like Kelly had, there is nothing of value to "vet". This idiot would have you believe that UF is running credit checks on all these US Vice Presidential, whoops, assistant coaching candidates.

As for the nonsense about Chip signing some sort of non-binding voidable "agreement" while his agent is on a plane to the west coast, it's just laughable. What terms could POSSIBLY be in a non-binding voidable "agreement" that would not later be in a binding non-voidable contract? Is the UF administration so squirrely that Chip would need a non-binding voidable "agreement" to lock UF into contractual terms?

It's just so ridiculous. The guy just kissed his professional reputation goodbye by posting that nonsense.

And, for the record, I am NOT saying that Kelly won't sign with UF, just that the claims of non-binding voidable "agreements" and massive vetting of DOZENS of assistant coach candidates is not believable.

To this I would point out to you the debacle at Notre Dame that forced George O'Leary to resign for inaccuracies on his resume. Also, there was that USF basketball coach who said he had a degree when he didn't.

While I won't speculate exactly how long asst coach vetting takes or whether some candidates are "pre-vetted," I will say that some kind of background research is needed.

Advertisement
IM not scared of Chip at Florida

But this may be their biggest meltdown yet. Please lord let it happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
the whole crowd thing no one can use, when a team is bad no one goes its the way it is

Yeah. They were going at us all year for crowds, game atmosphere...etc., but this year Is our year. They're just so arrogant that now that it's happening to them, instead of humbling up, they double down and repeat the same nonsense.

Advertisement
Back