Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20171122-212628.jpg

The question we all want to know is will Erick marrero be happy with chip as his teams coach?

I didn't realize GayBait was a Christian board. So it's a g@y Christian organization?

Capture+_2017-11-22-21-43-31.jpg

Advertisement

Gaytor fans will probably be on suicide watch. What Blake and Luke are doing to them is criminal. every day is just made up stuff. I mean ****, the decision could come on Thursday at 305pm or maybe Friday at 11.29am.. They don’t know a **** thing. They are just throwing **** up against a wall and hoping something is true so people wont cancel their subscriptions.

Gaytor fans will probably be on suicide watch. What Blake and Luke are doing to them is criminal. every day is just made up stuff. I mean ****, the decision could come on Thursday at 305pm or maybe Friday at 11.29am.. They don’t know a **** thing. They are just throwing **** up against a wall and hoping something is true so people wont cancel their subscriptions.

They already went after Luke. When Goldkamp is wrong about the Kelly deal being done, they'll go at him too. These guys are constantly trolling and clickbaiting their subscribers.

The turds administration is trying to force Randy on a new coaching staff. Sounds like some thing they told the recruits to keep them from jumping ship

Advertisement
Can anyone get me how loud the crowd was vs. UVA? The actual announcement of it

Advertisement
Advertisement
As we go into the evening drowning in **** Tears waiting on the monsoon that will surely comes when They find out Chip used them like a cheap ***** I wanted to wish everyone a very safe,great Thanksgiving before I forgot.Will be with the grandkids and family tomorrow so I don’t know how much time the little ones will give paw paw to read and type on here.

We are able to do what we do because many brave people have and continue to give their lives to make it possible.You hero’s that do this will be in my prayer’s tomorrow along with the wish that someday everyone can enjoy a full stomach and a roof over their head as I do.I also might be a little selfish and throw in a little something asking for Chip to sign elsewhere and Frost to tell the Gators get lost.

I also am thankful for you guys that make this site so enjoyable everyday.The time I’ve been on CIS since I left a site I’d been on for many years has been nothing short of great.This thread in itself is a place I start at every at morning laughing at the delusion that is the Gator fan.Its a great way for this old man to start his day.

So thanks everyone and from my family to all of yours I hope everyone has a great day.

Now back to the task at hand.Making every delusional **** fan look like the idiots they are and waiting for the storm that will will surely drench us all in **** tears when Chip tells them thanks but no thanks.

Well said sir. And a great thanksgiving to you and all my fellow "tears" brothers on here.

Capture+_2017-11-23-05-03-15.jpg
[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION], ask this ****tard why he's such a jealous loser that he actually started a thread a couple months ago crying about the Rock's success.

Advertisement
Back