Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mullins to Mississippi.

Kelly to UCLA.

Frost to Nebraska.

Shannon named head coach for the Gators.

It's happening.

Wouldn't be able to wear pants for a week.

Dan Mullen isn’t going to Ole Miss. They have a ****storm of sanctions coming their way. I could see him going to UT though. What would be interesting is if Charlie Strong winds up at UF. That would produce a record amount of Gator Tears.

Capture+_2017-11-19-18-32-41.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-18-32-52.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-18-33-10.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-18-37-07.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-18-38-03.jpg

Did anyone read the press release of UCLA's firing of Jim Mora?

It includes this line: "The terms of Mora's contract will be honored by UCLA athletics." Meaning they paid Mora's full contract buyout of 12 million. I found this very interesting that they included this.

If you were a coach looking for a head coaching job would you go to a place that would do everything they could to get out of your contract, like UFag did with McElwain, or to a place that will honor your contract. That's not a tough decision.

UFag ****ed itself with trying to get out of McElwain's buyout.

Advertisement
It appears that UF may actually get Kelly.....

Something new out there? I know they've been talking like they think there's a done deal and they're just waiting to announce after the F$U game but we have these reports about his agent flying to meet UCLA. Kelly seems to be a better fit in the Pac 12.

Advertisement
Did anyone read the press release of UCLA's firing of Jim Mora?

It includes this line: "The terms of Mora's contract will be honored by UCLA athletics." Meaning they paid Mora's full contract buyout of 12 million. I found this very interesting that they included this.

If you were a coach looking for a head coaching job would you go to a place that would do everything they could to get out of your contract, like UFag did with McElwain, or to a place that will honor your contract. That's not a tough decision.

UFag ****ed itself with trying to get out of McElwain's buyout.

Good catch

Advertisement
Well see. It’s rare that a coaching search takes this long if they already have their guy. UT hired Tom Herman in like three days. Even less moving parts here because he isn’t coaching.

Goldkamp from gaybait saying he feels confident it's Kelly they're all excited but nervous cause of UCLA

Advertisement
So why is it taking so long ? I hope is Kelly hes going be a bust too . He can’t recruit and unless he hires a staff with south Fl connections he’s ****ed . They would have been off hiring spurrier back

Advertisement
Back