Tears Gator Tears

Keep reading 3ADDA56D-BB42-4DBB-9C3C-DB630403F294.jpg

Advertisement
It’s gonna be Kelly. I’m not happy about it, I don’t want Chip there.

Not worried one bit. He's defenses suck he hates recruiting. He wants back in the NFL to prove his system works

UCLA fired Mora today with a $12M buyout and they're cheap asses. I can't imagine that they just did that right now without having an immediate target.

I'm assuming that if the deal with the Gaytes was already done then they wouldn't have moved right now. Plus with Kelly's Agent going to meet the UCLA AD... I'm not getting that it's done. What am I missing???

Advertisement
This is apparently the flight data carrying the turds back from New Hampshire where Kelly lived to Ocala...

Capture+_2017-11-19-20-19-04.jpg

Last edited:
More Kelly to UiF.
Not sure wtf UCLA did. It's strange.

[TWEET]932399612501155841[/TWEET]

Not worried one bit. He's defenses suck he hates recruiting. He wants back in the NFL to prove his system works

Worried? Nobody is talking about being worried. This thread is called Gator Tears and it is made possible when retards like sharkfvcker and Radio are in charge. Chip Kelly would make them a competent program again. Sure we can argue how he can’t win it all but let’s not pretend he ain’t ****.

Advertisement
Rivals Main Board.

So what'd he say

UCLA fired Mora today with a $12M buyout and they're cheap asses. I can't imagine that they just did that right now without having an immediate target.

I'm assuming that if the deal with the Gaytes was already done then they wouldn't have moved right now. Plus with Kelly's Agent going to meet the UCLA AD... I'm not getting that it's done. What am I missing???

I'm missing it also.

I really don’t care if they get him or not. That depth chart is 2 years away from winning 8 games and he’s nothing but a glorified Steve Spurrier and a carbon copy of Steve Spurrier doesn’t scare one bit. All I gotta say is say goodbye to playing good defense in Gainesville...it won’t happen with him.

Yes the unverified twitter accounts featuring someone’s relative as the source are always the ones to believe.

Advertisement
Just a reminder.

This is EXACTLY how it played out with Gruden to Miami.

Also, some of you need your testosterone supplements. It took less than one season for NFL defensive coordinators to figure out Kelly, after that he was hot garbage.

If somehow he ends up at UFart, he will fail. And to boot, it’ll cost those morons a fortune to hire and fire this failure of a coach. Book it.

Goldkamp from gaybait saying he feels confident it's Kelly they're all excited but nervous cause of UCLA

gabait is a credible source for sure

According to this article, the turds flew to New Hampshire to "present a contract" to Kelly. That doesn't mean he signed it. That would also explain UCLA's actions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.se...-florida-advancing-discussions-chip-kelly/amp

If he is smart he will see that the UCLA gig is better for him. BTW when was the last time gayturds have had a real quarterback?

I am not saying whether this kid on twitter knows anything or not, but what I can tell you is I know the kids of some very, very high up Miami BoT members and they could not have acted any differently during our coaching search. I mean there was not even the smallest piece of information given out in person over drinks, let alone putting it on social media.

Advertisement
Goldkamp from gaybait saying he feels confident it's Kelly they're all excited but nervous cause of UCLA

gabait is a credible source for sure

According to this article, the turds flew to New Hampshire to "present a contract" to Kelly. That doesn't mean he signed it. That would also explain UCLA's actions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.se...-florida-advancing-discussions-chip-kelly/amp

If he is smart he will see that the UCLA gig is better for him. BTW when was the last time gayturds have had a real quarterback?

Lol... Spurrier.

I am not saying whether this kid on twitter knows anything or not, but what I can tell you is I know the kids of some very, very high up Miami BoT members and they could not have acted any differently during our coaching search. I mean there was not even the smallest piece of information given out in person over drinks, let alone putting it on social media.

If you know the same ones I do...and I know them well. Not a word was said. That said, I know how these Cane kids were raised. I don't know anything about this **** kid.

Chip Kelly's is a has been who won't be able to croot likes he did at Oregon against Miami, FSU, and every utter cotdam coach who recroots Florida.

Just a reminder.

This is EXACTLY how it played out with Gruden to Miami.

Also, some of you need your testosterone supplements. It took less than one season for NFL defensive coordinators to figure out Kelly, after that he was hot garbage.

If somehow he ends up at UFart, he will fail. And to boot, it’ll cost those morons a fortune to hire and fire this failure of a coach. Book it.

This is what I am saying. Maybe he does go to UF, but the hiring process is weird. Once a team has their guy, it usually doesn’t take very long for them to be announced and for it to leak to the major national guys. And it usually doesn’t take very long for them to come to terms once they’ve began discussions. Richt was hired like three days after Georgia fired him. Zero reason to keep it under wraps. And UF did not fly to NH to “present” him with a contract.

Advertisement
Back