Tears Gator Tears

Just a reminder.

This is EXACTLY how it played out with Gruden to Miami.

Also, some of you need your testosterone supplements. It took less than one season for NFL defensive coordinators to figure out Kelly, after that he was hot garbage.

If somehow he ends up at UFart, he will fail. And to boot, it’ll cost those morons a fortune to hire and fire this failure of a coach. Book it.

This is what I am saying. Maybe he does go to UF, but the hiring process is weird. Once a team has their guy, it usually doesn’t take very long for them to be announced and for it to leak to the major national guys. And it usually doesn’t take very long for them to come to terms once they’ve began discussions. Richt was hired like three days after Georgia fired him. Zero reason to keep it under wraps. And UF did not fly to NH to “present” him with a contract.

Why did they fly there...assuming they did fly there?

Advertisement
Hey guys, just got the wifi hooked up in here, what did I miss?

703830859_0202-1919.jpg

And usually a guy isn’t signing a contract with his agent 3000 Miles away on another coast...

I know. Something's not right. I don't even think his agent would want him and a contract alone with the turds without the agent present.

Advertisement
Just a reminder.

Also, some of you need your testosterone supplements. It took less than one season for NFL defensive coordinators to figure out Kelly, after that he was hot garbage.

If somehow he ends up at UFart, he will fail. And to boot, it’ll cost those morons a fortune to hire and fire this failure of a coach. Book it.

This is what I am saying. Maybe he does go to UF, but the hiring process is weird. Once a team has their guy, it usually doesn’t take very long for them to be announced and for it to leak to the major national guys. And it usually doesn’t take very long for them to come to terms once they’ve began discussions. Richt was hired like three days after Georgia fired him. Zero reason to keep it under wraps. And UF did not fly to NH to “present” him with a contract.

Why did they fly there...assuming they did fly there?

To talk to him. If they brought a contract with them, it had already been negotiated and the language had been agreed upon by UF’s board and the respective sides lawyers, and there was already a deal in place. And if that was the case it surprises me that it hasn’t leaked yet.

Advertisement
Posted this in another Kelly thread:

It’s not as if only Chip Kelly can run the type of offense he ran at Oregon. It doesn’t take a PhD to duplicate what he’s done, it just takes game tapes and the ability to pause and rewind.

What was innovative 10 years ago, has been run by many schools with additional wrinkles. So why has no one duplicated, for the most part, what he’s done, since the blueprint is so readily available?

Because defenses catch up, tons of game tape is available and people figure it out. Things that were innovative during his Oregon heydays are commonplace today.

If Kelly can recruit, motivate, lead, and build he MAY have some success. Maybe. The last few years are telling me that the most important factor, leadership, is sorely lacking with this weirdo. One mildly successful year, his first, and then failure after miserable failure in the NFL. So the recent evidence says he’s a failed coach, a poor leader, and a quitter.

Not worried about him. If he ends up in turdland, the bloom will be off the rose in a couple of years.

I love all this grandiose reporting. Flying up on a private jet, on a Sunday night, with the AD included to present a contract for Chip to sign. - LULZ

This deal was probably done before Mac left. UCLA waited too long. We all hate the gates but he is walking into a hot bed of recruiting that is the stat of Florida with a top 10 class waiting for him and the entire school and boosters with their wallets ready and a more than friendly police department. However, is he going to clean up the program and the look the other way culture. I doubt it and that’s probably why he wants to go there. He will say all the right student athlete bs coach speak, let a few players go and then let the dogs loose again. He will keep as many of those credit card dudes as he can. He risks losing kids from this class if he lets Shanon, seider, and the dB coach go But if he really is a good coach and wants to change things he will clean house and get all new coaches.

Latest news is he wants to talk to UCLA! I love being wrong and presumptuous!!
Come on chip!!! Hardly any mosquitos in Los Angeles!!

Advertisement
Just a reminder.

This is my thought process. If Kelly signed his contract and was hired, this would be on ESPN right now. With recruiting, they need to announce a HC as soon as possible. Waiting doesn't do them any favors.

This deal was probably done before Mac left. UCLA waited too long. We all hate the gates but he is walking into a hot bed of recruiting that is the stat of Florida with a top 10 class waiting for him and the entire school and boosters with their wallets ready and a more than friendly police department. However, is he going to clean up the program and the look the other way culture. I doubt it and that’s probably why he wants to go there. He will say all the right student athlete bs coach speak, let a few players go and then let the dogs loose again. He will keep as many of those credit card dudes as he can. He risks losing kids from this class if he lets Shanon, seider, and the dB coach go But if he really is a good coach and wants to change things he will clean house and get all new coaches.

Please keep Randy as DC.

Advertisement

It’s not as if only Chip Kelly can run the type of offense he ran at Oregon. It doesn’t take a PhD to duplicate what he’s done, it just takes game tapes and the ability to pause and rewind.

What was innovative 10 years ago, has been run by many schools with additional wrinkles. So why has no one duplicated, for the most part, what he’s done, since the blueprint is so readily available?

Because defenses catch up, tons of game tape is available and people figure it out. Things that were innovative during his Oregon heydays are commonplace today.

If Kelly can recruit, motivate, lead, and build he MAY have some success. Maybe. The last few years are telling me that the most important factor, leadership, is sorely lacking with this weirdo. One mildly successful year, his first, and then failure after miserable failure in the NFL. So the recent evidence says he’s a failed coach, a poor leader, and a quitter.

Not worried about him. If he ends up in turdland, the bloom will be off the rose in a couple of years.

Boom.

They play defense in the SEC and I don't see Chip wanting to deal with defensive minds like Saban and Kirby (his defense is decent in year 2).

You have to be able to recruit at Florida. You can't get by on X's and O's in the ACC and SEC. It's just not going to happen. You have to be able to recruit, develop talent, and be a competent play caller if you're going to see a modicum of success.

But still, I'd rather Kelly go to UCLA and not UF. Because I want those tears to roll!

All those trickery offense have one kryptonyte and thats any offense.........a DT that causes havoc. In the NFL your going up against the best Dlineman the world has to offer its why that **** didnt work and its why Chip cant beat the big time teams when there up. He will see too many NFL dlines in the SEC and on top of that he isnt the greatest recruiter especially u can now use the race card on him.

In tha PAC 12 he wont have to deal with those types on Dlines and can have success there

Advertisement
Back