Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Please make the mike leach 2.0 hire official add Shannon and we have a dream scenario for the canes. Guy will run this program even more into the ground. Chip Kelly is an offensive guru with no personalities that most likely cares about himself more then any kids. This will resonate in living rooms of recruits we are competing for. Recruiting is our only worry in this hire because the gators are too afraid to play us every year. Hiring a guy who is historically bad with recruits and doesn’t like to recruit will only benefit Miami. Chip Kelly with a so-so coaching staff is the best hire Miami can hope for.

Getting the 10000 post on the 500 page and taking a shot at the gators future coach, should i win a t-shirt or something?

Please make the mike leach 2.0 hire official add Shannon and we have a dream scenario for the canes. Guy will run this program even more into the ground. Chip Kelly is an offensive guru with no personalities that most likely cares about himself more then any kids. This will resonate in living rooms of recruits we are competing for. Recruiting is our only worry in this hire because the gators are too afraid to play us every year. Hiring a guy who is historically bad with recruits and doesn’t like to recruit will only benefit Miami. Chip Kelly with a so-so coaching staff is the best hire Miami can hope for.

Getting the 10000 post on the 500 page and taking a shot at the gators future coach, should i win a t-shirt or something?

Ummmm... You didn't get the 10,0000th post, RVA did. You got 10,001. Here's the screenshot...

Capture+_2017-11-19-10-22-44.jpg

No you're just the *** that snaked the 10,000 post from RVA.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]... 10,000 POSTS and 500 pages for Gator Tears. Where's the love at???

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3107406 said:

No you're just the *** that snaked the 10,000 post from RVA.

He didn't get it, I did. Look at the screenshot in my post above, 3rd post down from the top.

Last edited:
I think Kelly wants that UCLA job...I think he feels its easier to recruit out west and go up against Pac competition.

Are they trying to play it off like they're getting Kelly in the VIP thread or are they worried?

Edit: Never mind, that Pu$$y on GayBait deleted the thread.

View attachment 54472

He was probably playing pocket pool. Funny how this gayturd noticed and is basing his opinion on this. YOu can't make this **** up.

Advertisement
Big shout-out to RVA and all you other savages that make this thread so enjoyable. God knows the gators' delusions of grandeur will never fade so the tears will flow forever but we'll be here soaking them up. Here's to 10,000 more and another 10,000 after that and 10,000 after that...

Advertisement
Advertisement
One small step for me, one large step for Gator Tears...

500 Pages!
[MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] get your *** in here and strike up the band. We made it to 500 pages before the Holidays. Things got real in here.
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I really think a 500th page recap is in order to show everyone how we got here. The good and the bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I’m late to the show.This milestone cements the fact that this thread is the greatest thread on any site anywhere.I challenge anyone to find one that has lasted longer with more pages and more post.

Congrats to RVA on the creation of this monster that brings each of us so much joy every day.

And I personally want to thank RVA,Canes2082,Sigma,Ballhawk,Krptonite,and new guys like Canesz4 ,for bringing the lulz .I know I’m leaving out many many people who have contributed but if I listed them all it would take up another 50 pages and I’m too old to type that long.

But congrats to everyone on this historical event of getting to 500 pages and 10,000 posts and look forward to the next event of ONE MILLION VIEWS.

Last edited:

Luckily you got the 10,001 post cause you being a newbie that took the 10000th post you should have gotten BAND

Not sure about UCLA but it makes sense. The Gayturds have been saying that UCLA has a money issue because California Public Schools are in financial trouble. All I know is that if they don't get Kelly, the spiral downward will be spectacular...

View attachment 54476

I'm not sure UCLA would be hurting for money in that respect. Sure, UCLA falls under the public school umbrella in terms of tax money. But I would assume that boosters could probably buy out Mora and hire Kelly if they were committed.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]... 10,000 POSTS and 500 pages for Gator Tears. Where's the love at???

That question should be answered? Accomplishments should be acknowledged, clicks notwithstanding.

We're like the ******* side child. This thread's too dirty for the top dogs.

I'd say clean up our act, but what fun would that be?

Advertisement
Back