Tears Gator Tears

So 49 more posts until 10,000. Make it special RVA. I've been lurking in this thread 10 to 15 times a day for what seems like forever now. Loved every second of it.

Thank you for your support of this thread. Makes me happy to know it adds something enjoyable to other posters' days like it adds to mine.

Would be nice if you could make the 10000th post on the 500th page..THAT would be great timing

Advertisement
I would love to see the Gator fans open a petition up to ask the AD to schedule us year round.

...I mean, come on Gator fans, you hate us right?

We're obnoxious.

We're gaudy.

We're scUM, right?

Don't you want to shut us up and shut our team down?

Oh...that's right, I forgot.

You STOPPED playing us, because you COULD NOT beat us.

You pretend we're not really rivals.

Well, we're not. You essentially forfeited.

...and since your fanbase and football program does not ferverntly schedule us every year, you acknowledge you we are better than you. It gnaws at your guts secretly, but we know.

So 49 more posts until 10,000. Make it special RVA. I've been lurking in this thread 10 to 15 times a day for what seems like forever now. Loved every second of it.

Thank you for your support of this thread. Makes me happy to know it adds something enjoyable to other posters' days like it adds to mine.

Would be nice if you could make the 10000th post on the 500th page..THAT would be great timing

RVACane deserves it. The guy does a great job posting all the tears from the rest of us slackers that are too lazy to look for them. My favorite thread here - always check it at least once a day.

RVACane deserves it. The guy does a great job posting all the tears from the rest of us slackers that are too lazy to look for them. My favorite thread here - always check it at least once a day.

That goes without saying...all of us should make sure he has the honor so check the post number before you post.

Advertisement
the 10,000th post will be the last post of the 500th page. 20 posts per page x 500 pages=10,000

edit: first post on here so i needed to throw this in: f*ck the gators

Last edited:
Get the champagne ready boys 10,000 coming up. Dog **** eating coming up.

Btw that Joe Vizzi guy has been blocking everything canes related on twitter and now people are sending him messages through Facebook messenger LULZ. Apperantly the idiot is on some radio station or something and people are planning to call in and ask him about the dog ****

RVA you've become a legend. The work you are doing today will be admired for generations.

Advertisement
The trolls are out...

Capture+_2017-11-19-03-47-29.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-03-47-51.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-03-48-21.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-03-49-56.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 54458
View attachment 54459

You know these views in their fanbase are prevalent and don't stop here.

Wow...I guess your views are like that when your family tree is a wreath

Didn't most of our families come here from elsewhere, (some voluntary some not)? Something tells me that this gayte poster isn't a full-blooded Native American.

I guess his family came from the right white countries so that doesn't count in his eyes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back