Tears Gator Tears

Lol... There's so much delusion going on...

View attachment 54365

Can honestly say that through the Coker years, Radio years, as well as the Golden years we never had anyone that corny and delusional all in one. What a cuck.

View attachment 54384

View attachment 54383

This right here. If you were around to witness Danny in his prime Grassy days...no one reached his level of overall awesomeness. My mind was blown pretty much everyday. And even more amazing was the pace at which he maintained that level of overall absurdity. We are talking consistent, 30-50 wild *** posts a day type of production for multiple years.

Danny was no flash in the pan.

His spirit lives on via Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So this fool wants to fight me but then blocks me.

Screenshot_20171118-140859.jpg

Last edited:
Lol... There's so much delusion going on...

View attachment 54365

Can honestly say that through the Coker years, Radio years, as well as the Golden years we never had anyone that corny and delusional all in one. What a cuck.

View attachment 54384

View attachment 54383

This right here. If you were around to witness Danny in his prime Grassy days...no one reached his level of overall awesomeness. My mind was blown pretty much everyday. And even more amazing was the pace at which he maintained that level of overall absurdity. We are talking consistent, 30-50 wild *** posts a day type of production for multiple years.

Danny was no flash in the pan.

His spirit lives on via Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greatest to ever velcro em up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So 49 more posts until 10,000. Make it special RVA. I've been lurking in this thread 10 to 15 times a day for what seems like forever now. Loved every second of it.

So 49 more posts until 10,000. Make it special RVA. I've been lurking in this thread 10 to 15 times a day for what seems like forever now. Loved every second of it.

as recruiting comes to signing the intensity will pick up at a rapd pace

Advertisement

Yeah.....never understood the whole "you only have X followers". Is that really an insult?

No, not for a regular guy who's just a fan following people on Twitter.

I only use Twitter for sports updates. Never understood the whole desire to have a large following. ****'s weird.

Like I do. I have 22 followers and don't know who they are! Lmao...they just apparently liked what I had to say pertaining to our Canes. The followers on Twitter is the new FB Friend count...it's pathetic for a grown man to actually care how many (Fake) friends or followers they have...
It just screams "I'm a ******" to the civilized world...

Keep in mind...that dipsh!t Joey Vizzi is actually TRYING to get Twitter followers, he is TRYING to get people to follow him for that crappy "inallkindsofweather" website/blog/twitter feed, and he still has, what, just over a thousand followers?

So nobody wants to follow his garbage anyhow.

Except to see the live Periscope feed.

But they have an on campus stadium? What is going on?!

[TWEET]931990833901068291[/TWEET]

[TWEET]931926648416538624[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement

Thank you for your support of this thread. Makes me happy to know it adds something enjoyable to other posters' days like it adds to mine.

Advertisement
Back