Tears Gator Tears

One small step for me, one large step for Gator Tears...

500 Pages!

Last edited:
Advertisement
One small step for me, one large step for Gator Tears...

500 Pages!
[MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] get your *** in here and strike up the band. We made it to 500 pages before the Holidays. Things got real in here.
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I really think a 500th page recap is in order to show everyone how we got here. The good and the bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chip was On ESPN this morning and they asked him about the Florida job he said absolutely not lol
They've got it in VIP. Need some screenshot help...

Capture+_2017-11-19-08-48-47.jpg

They asked if the Bristol to Florida plane last week was his he said no, he stays in NH so not definitely it wasn't him. Then they flat out asked if he wants the job, he said no I rather stay working at ESPN LOL.

Advertisement
They asked if the Bristol to Florida plane last week was his he said no, he stays in NH so not definitely it wasn't him. Then they flat out asked if he wants the job, he said no I rather stay working at ESPN LOL.

Lol. That's awesome! They're not getting Frost either. Moar tears a comin.

Advertisement
I think Kelly wants that UCLA job...I think he feels its easier to recruit out west and go up against Pac competition.

I think Kelly wants that UCLA job...I think he feels its easier to recruit out west and go up against Pac competition.

Are they trying to play it off like they're getting Kelly in the VIP thread or are they worried?

Edit: Never mind, that Pu$$y on GayBait deleted the thread.

Capture+_2017-11-19-09-27-47.jpg

Last edited:

Can you get your facts right before you post next time. That doesn't reflect anything he said.
Thanks

Advertisement

That or he’s holding out for Darnold to leave and Helton to get ***ked in the butt without him...he’ll be a shoe in for USC.

Not sure about UCLA but it makes sense. The Gayturds have been saying that UCLA has a money issue because California Public Schools are in financial trouble. All I know is that if they don't get Kelly, the spiral downward will be spectacular...

View attachment 54476

Advertisement

Are they trying to play it off like they're getting Kelly in the VIP thread or are they worried?

Edit: Never mind, that Pu$$y on GayBait deleted the thread.

View attachment 54472
Every time I think I can’t be surprised by their delusion RVA gives me another example more amazing than the last. Btw a side note-I don’t think Chip would be successful there. Might get an immediate boost but would flame out soon after. Jmo.

I'm just a part of this. Like [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] says, I don't have inside information so I'm just doing what I can. There are a bunch of guys who deserve credit for the success of this thread. My portions are nothing without theirs.

Please make the mike leach 2.0 hire official add Shannon and we have a dream scenario for the canes. Guy will run this program even more into the ground. Chip Kelly is an offensive guru with no personalities that most likely cares about himself more then any kids. This will resonate in living rooms of recruits we are competing for. Recruiting is our only worry in this hire because the gators are too afraid to play us every year. Hiring a guy who is historically bad with recruits and doesn’t like to recruit will only benefit Miami. Chip Kelly with a so-so coaching staff is the best hire Miami can hope for.

Advertisement
Back