Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This guy is my new hero.

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 10.20.16 PM.jpg

Advertisement
The only reason Ufag is spreading the narrative that Randy could land the position full time is to keep some of their recruits. No way that racist institution hires a black head coach.

Advertisement
Its just ***** great to see Ramen Noodles on the sideline at Florida, ayo sit there and think about that. They went from Meyer to Radio lol and we went from Radio to MR

The only reason Ufag is spreading the narrative that Randy could land the position full time is to keep some of their recruits. No way that racist institution hires a black head coach.

This is the truth, right here.

Giving Randy "a shot" will also make them look less racist, while they hire the same old white guy they would have hired anyhow.

I really hope they hire Shannon full time. Though that would just sting more if they did somehow beat us.....

I just hope they don't get like Gary Patterson from TCU. I'd bet they end up with Dan Mullen or Jeremy Pruitt or whatever his name is.

I wonder how much the McElwain situation might've given them a bad name with other coaches. Not saying McElwain was a good coach, but he got an awfully short leash and some pretty unrealistic expectations. Takes over a program that Muschamp left completely bare (didn't they have like 8 guys committed and 6 weeks left in the recruiting cycle when McElwain took over?). Not much talent on the roster, other than still having some guys on Defense. Mac then wins 10 games and the SEC East each of his first two seasons, only to lose to Alabama. He loses a ton of guys to suspension/injury and gets canned halfway into his third year.

Not trying to defend Mac, but UF is setting a really high standard and basically saying whoever comes in is expected to immediately meet that standard. You have to be better than Alabama (and now Georgia) and you need to be better than them almost immediately regardless of the lack of talent on your roster.

I think some of these better coaches like Patterson are gonna realize they're much better off where they are than to walk into that situation.

Myth.

If you look at returning production on offense, McElwain actually inherited more proven offensive players than Meyer did at every position but QB where Leak was the obvious standout. And no one even expected championships...all we expected was improvement and the offense got worse every year. So much so that EVERY LAST ONE of his offenses were WORSE than even Muschamp's worst offense. Every. One. And he didn't 'win' ****, Muschamp's defense loaded with NFL prospects won, the bum was in slugfests with the likes of FAU from day one because his offenses struggled to move past midfield. That shouldn't be happening unless you want to argue there are 100+ teams with better offensive talent than UF. He's something like 3-10 against teams that finished ranked (make it 3-11 now and would have gotten worse) and the average margin of defeat in those games was 3 TD's. Besides all that, he got fired because he's a liar who embarrassed the school publicly,. So unless coaches are as awful as him AND get to be proven liars, they shouldn't have much to worry about.

Eh.... OK, the ‘lack of inherited talent’ argument is debatable. Will give you that. But what’s not debatable is whether 2.5 seasons was too short of a leash for a coach who won the SEC East two consecutive years.

Yes, your offense was a$$. And yes, Mac royally fvcked up with the death threats allegations. But, those two reasons alone are not enough to fire a guy with an overall winning record prior to the end of his 3rd year. ****, a guy by the name of Jim Tressel not too long ago used to field the worst offenses annually that I’ve ever seen. But they won, and the Suckeyes kept him around until the tattoo scandal.

I didn’t like Mac, and I don’t think he was a good coach. And as a Canes fan, I’d love to see your Gators lose forever. But subjectivity aside, I think that was a very quick hook, and it won’t sit well with replacement candidates.

Advertisement
Sorry, off topic from all the coach talk. Brock mentioned in a thread that Quincy Wilson and Jalen (****) Tabor have been healthy scratches. Figured this what be a good place to post that info. When will NFL teams learn?

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...lly-play-quincy-wilson-dont-so-sur/803604001/

"Asked about Wilson’s potential to contribute Sunday, Monachino said, “When we’re out here at practice, he’s gotta know that every down counts. … And if it’s third down and medium, he’s got to play tight coverage. And if he can’t, he can’t be out there. So, it’s not a matter of effort, and it’s not even a matter of intelligence or want-to. He just has to show us on the practice field that he is dialed in and ready to go and mature enough to never take a down off mentally. And that’s where he is right now.”

Detroit Lions' **** Tabor 'doing everything right,' waits to see field

The Lions entered this season in dire need of defensive reinforcements and have largely been getting help from rookie LBs Jarrad Davis and Jalen Reeves-Maybin, who have been constant contributors.

Largely missing from the fray? Tabor, who was a healthy scratch for the first month of the season. Against the New Orleans Saints last weekend, Tabor finally dressed and saw his first game action. That’s the good news. The bad news?

Tabor saw four snaps on defense plus nearly 20 reps on special teams without logging so much as a single tackle. For a player formerly romanticized as the potential best cornerback in the NFL draft, Tabor has struggled greatly with the speed of the game. His non-impact effort after not dressing for the first five weeks is a frustrating start for a physically powerful corner.

I hope somebody is tweeting this to the coaches that were calling themselves "DBU"

Any tears on Bookie committing to OU? They were putting him in mock classes and Corral was recruiting him very hard.

Nah Luke told them Boomer Sooner.....they wondering why they don't get an official visit though.

They're also penciling in Frost as their new coach and how he will use Corral lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back