Tears Gator Tears

6E647D19-E71C-43FD-A055-E55D5B13E80F.jpeg

Advertisement
Don't ever in your life root for UF. If UF beats UGA, they have momentum and can site progress. You want UF to remain the dumpster fire they are.

With everything going on over there, you guys think they're going to luck into an Urban Meyer again?

Will root for UF against fsu. Jimbo has $40M buyout and is not going anywhere. If they lose, it just makes them look that much worse to recruits. If UF wins, McElwain might keep his job and hopefully hold the program back another 1-2 years.

I'll never root for UF.

But if they were somehow to beat UGA on a fluke and it saved Mac's job for the next three years, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I would not shed any tears if the Gaytors served as the grenade that blows up on UGa, and allows us to move up another spot in the rankings.

No reason to root for UF. UGA's schedule will take care of itself. Either they'll lose in the SECCG to Alabama and be eliminated from the CFP, or they'll beat Alabama and Alabama will be eliminated. As far as we are concerned, it's highly unlikely we make the CFP unless we go undefeated. Maybe, if we lose a close one to VT but win the rest and win the ACCCG (would require another conference loss for VT) then, we might have a chance if we get help from other teams, but with only 12 games that will be difficult.

Long story short, just root for UGA to destroy UF!

Yea because that way you’ll get your new coach quicker.

Are you still hoping for Frost?

Are you still hoping for Frost ? Hmmm troll?

Advertisement
Purpleporpoise 2445 posts 55 minutes ago via Mobile
He's extremely arrogant. Does not get to know any of the other coaches at all of they aren't related to football. Also, does not attend any meetings when all the other coaches meet for round table discussions
And he really ****ed them off when he was trying to get funds pulled for football, that was already allocated to a specific program
Btw one of the reasons urban bailed was bc his wife was sleeping with his daughters volleyball coach. If this is deleted, so be it
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Never heard that the urban liars wife was banging another coach. Lol

View attachment 52530

Hope the coach was getting a threesome cause his daughter is pretty good looking i her own right...

Sooooooooooo Mary Wise was the UF women's volleyball coach in the years Urban was there. IF we are talking about his daughter Nikki then it would be Ga Tech Woman's Volleyball coach Tonya Johnson. Either way its a chick. interdasting.

Advertisement
I'm starting to get worried.
He might actually get himself fired.
I need mactooth at ufag for a leaf a few more years.

Advertisement
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]...
Calling it immediately and looking spot on:

Capture+_2017-10-24-18-05-57.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-24-18-07-59.jpg

Capture+_2017-10-24-18-08-24.jpg
Like I said earlier, they feel like they're entitled to a bowl bid with 5 losses. I hate these arrogant cucks.

Advertisement
I'm starting to get worried.
He might actually get himself fired.
I need mactooth at ufag for a leaf a few more years.

He gets fired they still have to pay . Who could they afford with the amount they would owe him

I think it would mess them up with recruiting too. Unfortunately, Corral is an EE so he would sign in December before McEltooth might get canned.

Advertisement
Back