Tears Gator Tears

I hope Frost makes a career at UCF and replaces UF in the states top 3. UCF has 12k more students from what I can tell. A quick look and they became the nations second largest university back in 2010. Don't know where they stand now. They also combine having a big city, tourist attractions, but still on the edge of where everything turns more suburban and rural. That campus has really been growing too. Seems like they are really taking their branding and sports serious as well.

They're actually the largest university by enrollment.

Funnily enough, FIU is 4th, and will probably be second by the end of the decade.

Advertisement
State of Florida is loaded with coaches. FIU and FAU are bottom of the barrel, and that's Butch and Kiffin.

I hope Frost makes a career at UCF and replaces UF in the states top 3. UCF has 12k more students from what I can tell. A quick look and they became the nations second largest university back in 2010. Don't know where they stand now. They also combine having a big city, tourist attractions, but still on the edge of where everything turns more suburban and rural. That campus has really been growing too. Seems like they are really taking their branding and sports serious as well.

If there's a G5 program that can make a pitch to keep a coach around it's UCF. They currently have the largest undergrad population in America. They have their own, on campus stadium (something USF doesn't have) and they're in a prime location for football talent. Metro Orlando is probably about a 15-20 minute drive from campus, so it's not in the boonies like most large public universities. And while Orlando is a bit white trashy compared to nicer parts of the state, it's head and shoulders better than a dump like Gainseville. Or pretty much any middle of nowhere college town. They've already shown a willingness to invest in their athletic programs. The brass at UCF isn't satisfied with being a mid major.

UCF will never be more than a decent G5 program.

Frost is out of there this season or next at the latest.

Good coaches don’t want to remain at G5 programs and that will always limit how far UCF can get.

Don’t get carried away and become UCF superfans like Paramus.

Gator fans out for blood. They need to chill out before they spook Mac right out of there. The dude is soft as baby **** and I could see him trying to find another job over this. He needs to stay there. He's great for their program

Edit: removed link due to apparent virus. Sorry guys! It's on Saturday Down South

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gator fans out for blood. They need to chill out before they spook Mac right out of there. The dude is soft as baby **** and I could see him trying to find another job over this. He needs to stay there. He's great for their program
Past experience and observation tells me this is the beginning of the end for this coach.

When they start talking about things like “death threats” at press conferences, whether true or not, it means they’re not 100% focused, and are letting outside pressure get to them.

The only question remaining is where McSharkFvkker is in his exit cycle.

Is this the beginning of a prolonged exit cycle that could last through next year? Or will the processs accelerate this year with even more gaturd losses so that this becomes his last year?

In any event, this marks the official start of his exit process. There’s no stopping it now. It’s just a matter of when.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capture+_2017-10-23-12-51-24.jpg

I could've sworn they had Fields as number 1 before Corral committed??? At least there's some honesty in the response.

I don't want Frost at UF. Not because I'm worried about what he'd be able to accomplish there, but because those stupid fans don't deserve nice things. They deserve nothing but misery and tears. I hope McIlwein beats Georgia and finishes with like 9 wins so they're stuck with him forever.

I don't want Frost at UF. Not because I'm worried about what he'd be able to accomplish there, but because those stupid fans don't deserve nice things. They deserve nothing but misery and tears. I hope McIlwein beats Georgia and finishes with like 9 wins so they're stuck with him forever.

I don’t see that happening.

Like I said before, he’s at the beginning of the checking out process. The press conference today confirmed it.

It’s inevitable. This only ends one way.

Expect UGA to blow them out.

Hey, I’d love to be wrong here. Nothing would be more helpful to us if he keeps corching it up there for 3 more years or so. But I don’t see it. He’ll be gone no later than the end of next season, or this season if the roof caves in.

I hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement

Don't see them paying $12.5 mill to buy him out after this season. So just root for Frost to take another post this off-season and problem solved.

Good coaches don’t want to remain at G5 programs and that will always limit how far UCF can get.

Don't write off UCF or USF.

If the Big 12 had any brains at all, they would have taken UCF and USF, and today people would be talking about how dominant the Big 12 is this year.

Enormous schools. Big TV markets. Two Top 25 teams.

And now you know why the Big 12 is the Big 12. Absolute greed and stupidity and lack-of-vision.

Don't write off UCF or USF.

If the Big 12 had any brains at all, they would have taken UCF and USF, and today people would be talking about how dominant the Big 12 is this year.

Enormous schools. Big TV markets. Two Top 25 teams.

And now you know why the Big 12 is the Big 12. Absolute greed and stupidity and lack-of-vision.

If they were in the Big 12 would thry both be undefeated right now??

DO NOT OPEN THIS>IT IS A VIRUS>

Advertisement

I don’t see that happening.

Like I said before, he’s at the beginning of the checking out process. The press conference today confirmed it.

It’s inevitable. This only ends one way.

Expect UGA to blow them out.

Hey, I’d love to be wrong here. Nothing would be more helpful to us if he keeps corching it up there for 3 more years or so. But I don’t see it. He’ll be gone no later than the end of next season, or this season if the roof caves in.

I hope I’m wrong.

I think Frost goes home to Nebraska this year.

JMHO

Past experience and observation tells me this is the beginning of the end for this coach.

When they start talking about things like “death threats” at press conferences, whether true or not, it means they’re not 100% focused, and are letting outside pressure get to them.

Is this the beginning of a prolonged exit cycle that could last through next year? Or will the processs accelerate this year with even more gaturd losses so that this becomes his last year?

In any event, this marks the official start of his exit process. There’s no stopping it now. It’s just a matter of when.

I clicked on this and it sent a virus ..luckily I was able to catch it before it infected m y computer..

Advertisement

Maybe everyone needs to delete it from their posts starting with [MENTION=3898]jmccomber5[/MENTION] and then [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] then [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] and now me.

I deleted the article in here on my end.

there seems to be a lot of guys finally letting go of the notion that Mac shark****er is going to turn it around.

now they've taken to dreaming about a recruiting class that they can't possibly sign and wanting to hire a coach they have very little chance of signing...

a lot more tears are on the way fellas.There's no telling where this thread might end up by the first Wednesday in Febuary

I clicked on this and it sent a virus ..luckily I was able to catch it before it infected m y computer..

Go back in edit and delete it from the text of your quotes.

We probably need the OP of it to start 1st.

Maybe everyone needs to delete it from their posts starting with [MENTION=3898]jmccomber5[/MENTION] and then [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] then [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] and now me.

I deleted the article in here on my end.

yea it seemed to be a nasty one too...

Advertisement
Back