Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Let's just hope he can hold on for this season and next so we can absolutely embarrass them in 2019.

Let's hope he can have a couple good wins this year to keep their fans at bay and keep their admin from firing him.

Advertisement
Anyone remember Randy Shannon's on field interview after the loss to the gates Sept 6 2008. He said the gators will get what they deserve. Who knew 9 yrs later that what they deserved would be him coaching their defense. HAHA

Let's just hope he can hold on for this season and next so we can absolutely embarrass them in 2019.

Let's hope he can have a couple good wins this year to keep their fans at bay and keep their admin from firing him.

the guy won the sec east two years in a row he's not going any place. They just gave him an extension didn't they. With that said I hope they lose at least 6

RVA do you sleep???

I was here reading your stuff at about 3 CDT when I decided to go to bed and I'm back up at 8 CDT and your already 10-15 post in..lol

Man I've had enough tears this morning for a large cup of coffee,a large glass of straight tears instead of my OJ,enough to replace my milk in my large bowl of cereal and I still have plenty enough to make a large pitcher of sweet tea to get me through the day.

But I have a feeling there will be more to come so I will start filling up the pool for when the grandkids get here.

Don't know if CIS has a yearly HOF vote but I'm nominating you for it whether they do or not.

And thanks to guys like Hawk and Cubin for also making my knee hurt less and for making my breakfast enjoyable with **** tears...and if I didn't mention you I apologize and want to thank you too...greatest thread in the history of threads.

Dbu? Lol. Only if they knew they were about to get sodemized by Michigan. I think we dodged a bullet with these three. They were horrible. Davis got scorched

IMG_1134.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dbu? Lol. Only if they knew they were about to get sodemized by Michigan. I think we dodged a bullet with these three. They were horrible. Davis got scorched

View attachment 49635
Lmfaooooo one was completely handed an interception, then proceeded to get physically bullied the rest of the game. Middle ****** had no clue what he was doing and got torched. And choad's boy was getting his shxt pushed in too. Picture really warms my heart.

RVA do you sleep???

I was here reading your stuff at about 3 CDT when I decided to go to bed and I'm back up at 8 CDT and your already 10-15 post in..lol

Man I've had enough tears this morning for a large cup of coffee,a large glass of straight tears instead of my OJ,enough to replace my milk in my large bowl of cereal and I still have plenty enough to make a large pitcher of sweet tea to get me through the day.

But I have a feeling there will be more to come so I will start filling up the pool for when the grandkids get here.

Don't know if CIS has a yearly HOF vote but I'm nominating you for it whether they do or not.

And thanks to guys like Hawk and Cubin for also making my knee hurt less and for making my breakfast enjoyable with **** tears...and if I didn't mention you I apologize and want to thank you too...greatest thread in the history of threads.

LOL. Thanks, Key West. I've been waking up in the middle of the night a lot so I come on here. I also wanted to give everyone a bunch of new material to read on this holiday weekend given the gaytes' fine showing.

L to the looza O to the V A...
someone ask LOVA whose his daddaaayyy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Folks, a Michigan mod created a thread of his post game notes and it's also on the Florida board. It's open to the public and you don't have to have a paid subscription to access it. his analysis of the game, floridas coaches and the quality of players they have is devastating, humiliating and really describes a pee wee football program. It's a great read.

Please go read this. Get some popcorn and enjoy the laughter!!!! It's priceless.

Ask a Michigan Mod Anything - Post-Game Thoughts

The mod also took questions. One of his answers has to be the greatest line in history when a gaytird jokingly asked the mod if harbaugh will record the Uf vs UT game in a few weeks to lean something from Nuss. The CMXI said "You know how you're supposed to think about baseball to get rid of an unwanted boner? Harbaugh will probably watch that game and store it mentally for the same purpose."

Last edited:
Folks, a Michigan mod created a thread of his post game notes and it's also on the Florida board. It's open to the public and you don't have to have a paid subscription to access it. his analysis of the game, floridas coaches and the quality of players they have is devastating, humiliating and really describes a pee wee football program. It's a great read.

Please go read this. Get some popcorn and enjoy the laughter!!!! It's priceless.

Ask a Michigan Mod Anything - Post-Game Thoughts

The mod also took questions. One of his answers has to be the greatest line in history when a gaytird jokingly asked the mod if harbaugh will record the Uf vs UT game in a few weeks to lean something from Nuss. The CMXI said "You know how you're supposed to think about baseball to get rid of an unwanted boner? Harbaugh will probably watch that game and store it mentally for the same purpose."

Wow that mod absolutely roasted them and what's funny is you can see they're all starting to believe he's the Golden 2.0....

Advertisement

View attachment 49635
Lmfaooooo one was completely handed an interception, then proceeded to get physically bullied the rest of the game. Middle ****** had no clue what he was doing and got torched. And choad's boy was getting his shxt pushed in too. Picture really warms my heart.

LOL at "Middle ******" and "choad's boy".

Advertisement
Back