Tears Gator Tears

Capture+_2017-09-02-16-36-31.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-02-18-00-25.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-02-18-01-47.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-02-18-15-59.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-02-21-23-35.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
man i needed that **** show after how bad we looked today.

To put our non-stellar opener in perspective, there were only a handful of Top 25 teams this first weekend that I thought played impressive football. Week 1 for the most part is considered a soft scrimmage / tune-up. It's a long season.

We've got $h-t we need to work on, but the Gaytes looked bad. Their offense is ill puppy a$$, and their D can only keep them in so many games before they start to throw in the towel. They are going to go sub .500 without a doubt.

Advertisement
man i needed that **** show after how bad we looked today.

To put our non-stellar opener in perspective, there were only a handful of Top 25 teams this first weekend that I thought played impressive football. Week 1 for the most part is considered a soft scrimmage / tune-up. It's a long season.

We've got $h-t we need to work on, but the Gaytes looked bad. Their offense is ill puppy a$$, and their D can only keep them in so many games before they start to throw in the towel. They are going to go sub .500 without a doubt.

Definitely. Now that Muschamp's guys are gone the defense cannot save that crappy offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement

When are people going to get over this Gruden thing? Actually scratch that, I think it's a fine idea. They should ride Choppers for 2 more years to get their money's worth then dump a truckload of cash in Gruden's yard.

Yea Gruden would be the stupidest human being on earth to leave that booth job to take a pro job non the less a failing CFB job.

He's Espn's highest paid employee at around 6-7 million a year and probably making another 4-5 in endorsements and commercials..but maybe Jay will leave the redskins to take the job cause we all know everyone wants to be a ****.

Advertisement
Back