Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I was one of the first ppl in this thread to say that the Gates were gonna have a great class. Not a revelation or controversial statement, just the reality of UF. With that said --

Fvck Them! Idgaf if they flip everyone of our recruits. Idgaf if they have the #1 class this year, or of all time. They are Gators, and they will always be our b!tches. Any kid who decides to play for them is automatically suspect and mentally weak in my book. I'll take one of our 3 Stars over ANY 4 or 5 star that chooses to play at that dump. They're not built for the UM pressure, and that IG post mocking the pool stuff at Paradise just proves it. They're paper champions and front runners. Twitter gangsters.

They can never be us. NEVER. Why are we even wasting time of these jits. Get this Gator junk tf out of here.

But they aren't, that's kinda the whole point. Sure, they'll get some guys like we did with al, but they aren't going to get enough really good ones to keep that ship afloat. So far it looks like their best player has significant behavioral issues, and many think he'll stay on the west coast if given the chance. I don't get why people are throwing in the towel after they pick up 2 guys. They still don't have anyone we really want, and they certainly don't have anything like a complete class. They've got a long way to go, and the going will get tougher when they start losing games.

Whoever doesn't like this thread, for whatever reason, please stay out of it then. I'm not calling anyone names just politely asking that you post elsewhere and leave those who like it be. We don't take shots at each other in here while that is rampant in the other threads. That alone makes this thread different and very positive. There's a true sense of team and camaraderie in here.

If people want to make fun of or disparage the gayturds, it's better to have one place to do it than to have multiple threads on them, in various forms, going on the board. There are a lot of people who contribute here... many. If the interest dies down then so will the thread. No one or 2 people can or will carry it.

Anyhow, I will be in a smaller town in the Caribbean, where I go to hide, for the next 2 weeks, starting today. I will be no where to be found except bargaining with fisherman on the beach in the mornings for that night's dinner and taking my kids surfing and shît like that. I saved up some shekels to do this like I try to do each year. I won't be on the board during this time or at least I'll try not to be. I am detaching from civilization for my own sanity. I am sure I'll come back to some good tears. The guys in this thread are my favorite people on this board. I will miss all "you's guys" and I'll see you on the return side.

Enjoy and have a blast!
view-from-underneath-the-wave-surfing-gifs.gif

I was one of the first ppl in this thread to say that the Gates were gonna have a great class. Not a revelation or controversial statement, just the reality of UF. With that said --

Fvck Them! Idgaf if they flip everyone of our recruits. Idgaf if they have the #1 class this year, or of all time. They are Gators, and they will always be our b!tches. Any kid who decides to play for them is automatically suspect and mentally weak in my book. I'll take one of our 3 Stars over ANY 4 or 5 star that chooses to play at that dump. They're not built for the UM pressure, and that IG post mocking the pool stuff at Paradise just proves it. They're paper champions and front runners. Twitter gangsters.

They can never be us. NEVER. Why are we even wasting time of these jits. Get this Gator junk tf out of here.

But they aren't, that's kinda the whole point. Sure, they'll get some guys like we did with al, but they aren't going to get enough really good ones to keep that ship afloat. So far it looks like their best player has significant behavioral issues, and many think he'll stay on the west coast if given the chance. I don't get why people are throwing in the towel after they pick up 2 guys. They still don't have anyone we really want, and they certainly don't have anything like a complete class. They've got a long way to go, and the going will get tougher when they start losing games.

I'd be shocked if they don't finish in the Top 15. I also am not so sure they won't continue to win the SEC East (which sucks) as I'm not sold on Curby Dumb at Georgia. Would not surprise me in the least to see them win 9 games (again) this season. McEltoof is that infuriating type of coach who tends to pull unexpected big wins out of his ace when the heat is on.

I could care less about Thornton or Corral whom I'm not even sure end up in their final class. Gators have always recruited well and always will. On paper at least. It's foolish to think otherwise. It's something about that dump that attracts mental midgets.

Dog says of summer....practice is right around the corner.

This thread will die down until season starts which is a all good

Btw Wash St....Oregon St and Arizona state just had their top quarterback prospect, a kid who is a top 300 ranked 193rd commit to Princeton. They now shift their focus to who?? Maybe a certain west coast QB??

The mad hatter and Todd Graham aren't afraid to take risks. AZ state was one of Corral offers

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seems like UF is really taking a lot of kids with known legal and behavioral issues the last couple of cycles just for the sake of rankings. Strikes me as desperation. This usually doesn't end well.

Seems like UF is really taking a lot of kids with known legal and behavioral issues the last couple of cycles just for the sake of rankings. Strikes me as desperation. This usually doesn't end well.

Reminds me of when Golden would offer/sign guys with all sorts of academic/behavior issues. He knew that half those kids would never make it into school and if they did, they'd probably get booted after a year. It made his final recruiting ranking look halfway decent but if you eliminate all the kids that got booted or never qualified, his recruiting numbers drop signifcantly.

They will have a top 20 class for sure, but it's all fluff. Kids with legal issues, behavior issues, clearance issues. It's eerily similar to the Folden years in which when u go back and look at what impact those classes had, it's not very good.

But if all U care about is rankings then u might be disappointed. Too much talent in Florida for them not to get some good scraps

I'd be shocked if they don't finish in the Top 15. I also am not so sure they won't continue to win the SEC East (which sucks) as I'm not sold on Curby Dumb at Georgia. Would not surprise me in the least to see them win 9 games (again) this season. McEltoof is that infuriating type of coach who tends to pull unexpected big wins out of his ace when the heat is on.

I could care less about Thornton or Corral whom I'm not even sure end up in their final class. Gators have always recruited well and always will. On paper at least. It's foolish to think otherwise. It's something about that dump that attracts mental midgets.

Agree they'll land it the top 15, but wouldn't characterize that as "great" and it's certainly not enough talent to improve their team. They don't have the coaches to improve without top 5 classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever doesn't like this thread, for whatever reason, please stay out of it then. I'm not calling anyone names just politely asking that you post elsewhere and leave those who like it be. We don't take shots at each other in here while that is rampant in the other threads. That alone makes this thread different and very positive. There's a true sense of team and camaraderie in here.

If people want to make fun of or disparage the gayturds, it's better to have one place to do it than to have multiple threads on them, in various forms, going on the board. There are a lot of people who contribute here... many. If the interest dies down then so will the thread. No one or 2 people can or will carry it.

Anyhow, I will be in a smaller town in the Caribbean, where I go to hide, for the next 2 weeks, starting today. I will be no where to be found except bargaining with fisherman on the beach in the mornings for that night's dinner and taking my kids surfing and shît like that. I saved up some shekels to do this like I try to do each year. I won't be on the board during this time or at least I'll try not to be. I am detaching from civilization for my own sanity. I am sure I'll come back to some good tears. The guys in this thread are my favorite people on this board. I will miss all "you's guys" and I'll see you on the return side.

Get some Dolphin(Mahi Mahi for laypeople) and Snapper for me my man. Enjoy the surf and the tiki bars.

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION]

Go catch some lobster, it's mini season my dude.

Advertisement

Enjoy RVA, try some escoviched fried fish and jerk lobster!

Those Florida coaches think about Miami quite a bit

That's because they wish they were coaching for Miami and not at Florida.

Miami fans sure as the **** think a lot about Florida, does that mean they want to be Gaytors?

No and **** no. I can't stand them because of their arrogance and the fact they talk **** about us yet we have to pull teeth to get them to play us on a regular basis.

My hatred goes back many many years for them

Those Florida coaches think about Miami quite a bit

That's because they wish they were coaching for Miami and not at Florida.

Miami fans sure as the **** think a lot about Florida, does that mean they want to be Gaytors?

No brother it's called Schadenfreude, joy in the misery of others misfortune. Add into the fact gayturd's fans irrational and unbelievable continued arrogance over us, which adds into why in the history of any of our rivals, the gayturds will always be #1 on the hit list for us. There is no other team in our history which we hate and can't stand more than them. Others come a close second, but the gayturds stand alone at the top.

So we are just enjoying their misfortune, cus why the **** not?

When will the Half-Canes like brock and ristwasdown ever get over their internet personas and leave this thread permanently? They don't get it, but they have deluded themselves into believing they are some brand of "internet truth-tellers" who will "call out" the "pvssy Canes" and "hypocrites" with their "hey, I'm just trying to provide some balance here" schtick?

Nobody puts a gun to the head of brock or rist and forces them to read 235 pages of postings. Nobody forces them to bloviate their "opinions". If you deleted every brock and rist post on this thread, nobody would even notice.

But this dipsh!te duo continually weighs in without any awareness of what this thread is all about.

This is NOT about enjoying the misfortune of Gaytor fans (though there is enjoyment to be found in that).

This thread is ALL ABOUT documenting the massive delusions, racist behavior, hypocrisy, and flat-out denial that is shared by MOST GAYTOR FANS. Particularly the ones on GaytorMasterBait.net.

And then, as we document all of the above, we can ALSO enjoy their parallel journey down the Golden-hole, as they trade solid scouting/recruiting for "take the highest rated guy no matter where he is from or what his character is". We can ALSO enjoy them turning on their fraudulent coaches as we have seen happen before. We can ALSO enjoy watching them predict imminent recruiting and game wins, only to see them cry like the b!tches they are when they continue losing.

Half-Canes like brock and rist are the guys who can't distinguish between "climate change" and the temperature or rainfall on one particular day. Nobody ever said the Gaytors would not have some hot moments. Instead, we are observing a multi-year decline in their program. Their current AD is no Foley. Their current head football coach is no Spurrier/Meyer. Sure, they will land a few morons like Thornton who is choosing UF because he bought a lot of their merchandise as a misguided kid, but UM will win the hearts and minds of most Florida recruits, while UF chases west-coast drug-addict rageaholics to pad their recruiting rankings.

Since brock and rist are Half-Canes and have no perspective on the decades of this hate-rivalry with UF, they need to stop posting on this thread. Their postings are worthless barnacles that we have to scrape off the side of this beautiful thread of ours.

REAL Cane fans know how Gaytor fans are. The racism. The lies. The irrelevant arguments. The ducking. The delusions. The blaming. And again, since it must be repeated, the LIES. The flat-out LIES they tell about fake interactions with invented UM fans at non-existent tailgate parties that they never attended, as they invent racial and educational stereotypes about our players or our fans.

There are very real reasons to hate most Gaytor fans. They have given us the ammunition over decades.

This thread is NOT simply about making fun of a few months of recruiting misfortune. It is a celebration of the collective pain of Gaytor fans as they are Goldenized by the Sharkfvcker and "Radio". And, hey, that's a racist GAYTOR NICKNAME for Randy Shannon, not a term that I came up with on my own.

Nobody needs any Half-Cane posts on this thread. Brock, go somewhere else to regurgitate your Googlings. And rist, go back to TMB, where your schtick will allow you to hang out with self-delusional "real cool fans" from other programs.

This thread is for 100% Canes.

Advertisement
Back