Tears Gator Tears

UF likes bringing up attendance because it's literally the only thing they can brag over us about. They complain about their facilities because they're outdated. Ours aren't. We have more national championships. Can't brag about that. We by far have better NFL players. Huge advantage. When you step back and look at the two, all they can chirp about is attendance. Funny, all that support and there's no comparing the two schools.

If attendance is really that important to them, then by their measures, Tennessee has been dominating them for years.

You guys are right... That's all they have to point to and it's not going to work anymore. Kids see what's happening with the IPF and the change of environment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami is definitely the better school academically, but it might not be the better school from a pure return on investment perspective as I'm not sure the $3,500 difference in median salary makes up for the difference in cost of attendance. However, I don't know if those figures are starting salary or at career mid point, so it's hard to say for sure.

Yes, I know you'll use this as more fodder for your whole "he's a troll" narrative, but I'm just pointing out economic realities. You could replace UF in this comparison with a lot of other state schools and the same would likely hold true. It doesn't change the fact that academics consider Miami to be a superior academic school. I also consider Miami to be a superior football school.

Miami is definitely the better school academically, but it might not be the better school from a pure return on investment perspective as I'm not sure the $3,500 difference in median salary makes up for the difference in cost of attendance. However, I don't know if those figures are starting salary or at career mid point, so it's hard to say for sure.

Yes, I know you'll use this as more fodder for your whole "he's a troll" narrative, but I'm just pointing out economic realities. You could replace UF in this comparison with a lot of other state schools and the same would likely hold true. It doesn't change the fact that academics consider Miami to be a superior academic school. I also consider Miami to be a superior football school.

Thanks for this very relevant contribution to a discussion as to which school would be more attractive for football recruits being offered full scholarships

L to the fūcking OL

Academics?

They bring that up?

In a cookie cutter factory line diploma mil, where they have overflow auditorium classes and most of you're first couple of years classes are online or on tv. Yep, a first class education.

Yeah, the UF degree is not helping these guys form cogent arguments supported by facts. But, from the most recent US New rankings:

UM: #44 Nationally.
UF: #50 .

Fall 2015 Acceptance rate (a measure of selectivity)?
UM: 38%.
UF: 48%.

Class size?

UM: 12:1 student-faculty ratio.
UF: 21:1.

Bottom Line: who makes more $$?
UM degree: $54,500 median salary.
UF degree: $ 51,100 median salary.

But what?

They get beat in every category. What's your point?

The "but" was more directed at the thread in their board and the prevailing gheyturd attitude. I think my point was pretty clear, but just in case it was mixed up:
95c3dddce54d670adfc672db1103f000.jpg

Thanks for this very relevant contribution to a discussion as to which school would be more attractive for football recruits being offered full scholarships

Clearly I was talking about academics in general. None of those stats matter for the football players because their potential salaries are also way different. Miami blows the doors off of UF in that regard too.

Advertisement

One problem we have with the Gayturds is their inflated sense of self and where they place their football program historically vs reality...and then they dismiss our program.

We have way more titles, we have the whole 30 for 30 phenomena, we have all of those legends who keep returning and our record of putting players in the NFL, especially those who ball out, trounces them, yet they want to talk about stadiums and SEC and talk down to us like we haven't overcome adversity before.

It's jealousy. They wish their program had our legacy. They absolutely hate Miami for it and I love their tears.

Last edited:

The average indebtedness for graduates of UF is higher than the average indebtedness at UM.

One problem we have with the Gayturds is their inflated sense of self and where they place their football program historically vs reality...and then they dismiss our program.

We have way more titles, we have the whole 30 for 30 phenomena, we have all of those legends who keep returning and our record of putting players in the NFL, especially those who ball out, trounced them yet they want to talk about stadiums and SEC and talk down to us.

It's jealousy. They wish their program had our legacy.

Agree 100%. There's simply no comparison. The only thing giving them any sort of leg to stand on is their more recent titles, but those are aging too. Hard to argue that Miami isn't at least as well positioned for the future as UF is.

Back on the academics, it's really pointless to even debate academics when it comes to football recruiting because let's be honest, very few of these recruits really care of academics. Yes, I realize I'm saying this now after making a long post about academics.

The average indebtedness for graduates of UF is higher than the average indebtedness at UM.

Did not know that, but I guess that doesn't surprise me. Miami students on average come from more well-to-do families so they are likely getting less financial aid.

Advertisement
I want us to have a great season and them not so much but would love to face them in a bowl game just remind them who their daddy is .

Now for that to happen we either both have a good or average season.

Too obvious.

But you responded exactly like a troll. Anytime a winning argument is made vs UFäg, you're johnny-on-the-spot with the opposing "fair" viewpoint.

Like I said before, I've been on to you for quite a while, and try as you might, your gator fakkitry shows through.

And do you not get the point of this thread, gaturd *******? It's bashing the turds and not doing like you do, jumping in like a white knight to defend their honor.

This post, again, makes my very point. YOU ARE A GATURD TROLL

Too obvious.

But you responded exactly like a troll. Anytime a winning argument is made vs UFäg, you're johnny-on-the-spot with the opposing "fair" viewpoint.

Like I said before, I've been on to you for quite a while, and try as you might, your gator fakkitry shows through.

And do you not get the point of this thread, gaturd *******? It's bashing the turds and not doing like you do, jumping in like a white knight to defend their honor.

LOL...I've made several posts in this thread purely bashing UF.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;STEOmGCpFI8]https://youtu.be/STEOmGCpFI8[/video]

The turds love to bring up our attendance, but looking at this video posted earlier, it clearly shows the stands at the swamp empty with the game on the line, on the last drive of the game..

It wasn't out of reach, not a blowout, but literally score a TD and you win the game...yet it was a fcking ghost town.

I'm sure that's not the first time either.

Finally...something their school did better than ours.....left students with more debt!! Someone should point this out to them so they can brag about this too!!

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;STEOmGCpFI8]https://youtu.be/STEOmGCpFI8[/video]

The turds love to bring up our attendance, but looking at this video posted earlier, it clearly shows the stands at the swamp empty with the game on the line, on the last drive of the game..

It wasn't out of reach, not a blowout, but literally score a TD and you win the game...yet it was a fcking ghost town.

I'm sure that's not the first time either.

ive seen fsu stadium empty when there down and uf..............this means uf fsu and us are about winning

Too obvious.

That's your cover.

There's also one more compelling reason I know you're a troll.

L to the fūcking OL

Academics?

They bring that up?

In a cookie cutter factory line diploma mil, where they have overflow auditorium classes and most of you're first couple of years classes are online or on tv. Yep, a first class education.

Yeah, the UF degree is not helping these guys form cogent arguments supported by facts. But, from the most recent US New rankings:

UM: #44 Nationally.
UF: #50 .

Fall 2015 Acceptance rate (a measure of selectivity)?
UM: 38%.
UF: 48%.

Class size?

UM: 12:1 student-faculty ratio.
UF: 21:1.

Bottom Line: who makes more $$?
UM degree: $54,500 median salary.
UF degree: $ 51,100 median salary.

But what?

They get beat in every category. What's your point?

The "but" was more directed at the thread in their board and the prevailing gheyturd attitude. I think my point was pretty clear, but just in case it was mixed up:
View attachment 45909

BOTTOM LINE:

Our company which is a major firm with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and San Francisco, recruits both undergraduates and graduate students (MBA and JD's) at the University of Miami.

They do not recruit at UF in any capacity, as it does not make the list of "approved educational institutions."

And I, for one, agree with the policy.

Too obvious.

That's your cover.

There's also one more compelling reason I know you're a troll.

Gayturd or Semenhole?

Advertisement
Back