Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So much Gorlden going on up there. Everything from the slurpers making excuses to getting commitments from players still in 10th grade. If UF was smart, they'd dump this loser now because it's only going to get worse. They're not smart though. They'll keep him around another year or two, at least.

Butter teeth isn't the greatest bit got ole Richt fired from HIS comfy gig at UGA. While the east is indeed a **** show ole.butter teeth also has more east titles than the savior richt had in 15 years. Lmao but richt is a god. Lmao you gals are so delusional I love it.

Advertisement
As bad as Mcelwain is he still beat the **** out of Richt and got that underachieving loser fired. Lolololololol.

I mean if you're gonna be a Gator troll or whatever you are, be that. Don't put 'Cane' in your name and act like you're a fan.

I find it funny there was two threads over there about Pope visiting, but none after the article yesterday lolol..

Somebody please post the article over there

Advertisement
Serious question what has Richt done that makes you guys believe he will do anything of relevance with you? He couldn't even win the East when both UF and Tenn were at their worst. Muzzu took that honor. I mean Richt has been oainfully mediocre for 15 years at a program that has just as many resources if not.morw than Miami's broke ads private school. Your past 4 recruiting classes have been mediocre. Your best option is a rail thin true.freshman QB. Your oline is by all accounts garbage and I see no studs lining up to play for you in oline recruiting. So you guys are basically basing being good this year on your absolute trash schedule? Not because.yourw.actually a decent team with a decent coach. Lmao oh man you guys are priceless.

How.come.you guys don't want to talk about your underachieving coach? I couldnt care less about any WR recruit at this point. That's one of the positions we've recruited very well at.

Advertisement
O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Welcome back my friend! Are all the McEltooth slurpers up in Turdsville ecstatic about Pope trying on your outfits? I'd say he has a 99% chance of flipping to UiF after that great visit he had this weekend!

Them boys are playing you gals like a fiddle. Sad bunch of cucks.

So you agree, wonderful! Alert the media, everyone- Pope is on flip watch to the Turds

Butter teeth isn't the greatest bit got ole Richt fired from HIS comfy gig at UGA. While the east is indeed a **** show ole.butter teeth also has more east titles than the savior richt had in 15 years. Lmao but richt is a god. Lmao you gals are so delusional I love it.

And now he is located in the most fertile recruiting area on the planet and locking up all the best for 2018 and beyond.

Ole Shark ****** didn't get Richt fired.

The Saban effect got both Richt and Les Miles fired.

No Gator fan can ever talk **** to any Miami fan ever.

You guys got how many rings?

You guys have beaten us how many times since I've been alive (I'm 32)?

You guys lost to Al ******* Golden....

2019 is going to be hilarious.

That is if you guys don't duck out of the game (I know you pussies are trying to find a way to get out of it)

I'll be there for sure, see you then.

Grow some balls and schedule a home and away with us every year so the Big 3 in FL can play each other every year, better for the state and better for all of our programs.

And you might want to actually beat us again before you come up with that lame company line that all Gators (we would rather schedule a better team) and not get beaten by ******* Georgia Southern at home.

How.come.you guys don't want to talk about your underachieving coach? I couldnt care less about any WR recruit at this point. That's one of the positions we've recruited very well at.

What receivers outside of Calloway do you have?

Better question, what QB on your roster can throw the ball accurately farther than 3 yards to get the ball to all of these all-american WR on your roster

Advertisement
O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Welcome back my friend! Are all the McEltooth slurpers up in Turdsville ecstatic about Pope trying on your outfits? I'd say he has a 99% chance of flipping to UiF after that great visit he had this weekend!

Yes, welcome back to our resident Gayturd troll. And Silvera is on this board reading it as well. Sounds like he's really going for McEltooth's "you're gonna be a gator" line.

[MENTION=17169]EzCane84[/MENTION] - now that you guys are starting to realize that Fields isn't flipping to the turds in KKKainesville, what are you ladies gonna do about a QB?

Advertisement
Back