Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I must admit. You gals have grown on me. It takes a special kind of.stupid to be a canes fan. Especially a canes fan that post on cis. Never change ladies I love you all!

How.come.you guys don't want to talk about your underachieving coach? I couldnt care less about any WR recruit at this point. That's one of the positions we've recruited very well at.

What receivers outside of Calloway do you have?

Better question, what QB on your roster can throw the ball accurately farther than 3 yards to get the ball to all of these all-american WR on your roster

Zaire, Democratic Republic of Congo, is their savior. They characterized him as a taller Treon Harris with less running ability. Winning.

How.come.you guys don't want to talk about your underachieving coach? I couldnt care less about any WR recruit at this point. That's one of the positions we've recruited very well at.

Better question, what QB on your roster can throw the ball accurately farther than 3 yards to get the ball to all of these all-american WR on your roster

Tyrie Cleveland was one spot away from.being a 5 star and has all the tools.to be elite. Swain,Hammond,James Robinson were all highly ranked and in great shape for more studs this year and next. WR or OL recruiting has hardly been the issue.. now QB.. I wouldn't talk **** tho because the Canes QB situation is even worse than ours. Lol

I must admit. You gals have grown on me. It takes a special kind of.stupid to be a canes fan. Especially a canes fan that post on cis. Never change ladies I love you all!

Which gaytard are you on gatorbait?

Advertisement

Zaire, Democratic Republic of Congo, is their savior. They characterized him as a taller Treon Harris with less running ability. Winning.

We all know Zaire is no savior. WE also k ow our QB play can't get any worse than it has been. Having Zaire will no doubt help with Fields.

Now imagine the stupid it takes to be a Gator fan posting on here. Yall will be begging for Sitkowski by signing day and if you got him, would quickly shift your narrative to make him out to be the savior. I see how yall weirdo fans are up there.

Advertisement

Tyrie Cleveland was one spot away from.being a 5 star and has all the tools.to be elite. Swain,Hammond,James Robinson were all highly ranked and in great shape for more studs this year and next. WR or OL recruiting has hardly been the issue.. now QB.. I wouldn't talk **** tho because the Canes QB situation is even worse than ours. Lol

How so? We're not depending on a backup from an 4-8 team to save us. What happened to all that faith you all had on Franks?

I love how you gals think all Gator fans are rednecks who live in the boo docks. Lol. Most of us are in Tampa,Orlando,Jax. WE all over and you gals know and hate it.

How so? We're not depending on a backup from an 4-8 team to save us. What happened to all that faith you all had on Franks?

Yeah you're depening on a skinny freshman and while he may have potential he's still a true freshman. He's honestly no different than Frank's coming out of high school a raw but talented kid with all the tools but still raw. At least Frank's has a year and a half of experience now. Plus an experienced transfer. Yeah if take our QB situation while not ideal over yours right now.

Advertisement

BEAT US!

Then you can talk **** pussie

This is one reason why we hate UiF. They don't beat us, they don't want to play us...and They're still talking shît. You don't see us doing that to F$U.

BEAT US!

This is one reason why we hate UiF. They don't beat us, they don't want to play us...and They're still talking shît. You don't see us doing that to F$U.

It's funny because FSU has a miami tears thread of their own on their 247 board. They stay laughing at you gals over there.

I love how you gals think all Gator fans are rednecks who live in the boo docks. Lol. Most of us are in Tampa,Orlando,Jax. WE all over and you gals know and hate it.

You've got the redneck Gaytes and the snide country club Gaytes. We get that.

Advertisement

BEAT US!

It's funny because FSU has a miami tears thread of their own on their 247 board. They stay laughing at you gals over there.

They earned it.

Frank's just might be the guy. None of us really know. Bringing in Ziare doesn't mean they don't believe in Frank's. As we've seen year after year it's not a bad thing to have depth at the QB position.

[MENTION=17169]EzCane84[/MENTION], there's a poster on F$U's 247 board, IndieJones, who's right up your alley. Sometimes he goes on gatorbait and messes with the snowflakes like g8rjeff22. Why hasn't Luke blocked him?

Advertisement
Back