Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like they're butthurt over Ped State fans' posts tearing up Stampini and their program in the Ped State board:

View attachment 45773
View attachment 45774

Did they just call another fan base delusional? LOL

You are obviously delusional and obsessed with how uf does. You're obviously scared they'll
return to the top which a real fan wouldn't care about.

Look... EzCane84 has another troll friend in here, hamburger****ster. You're an obvious Gayturd and you're going to be treated as such.

You haven't considered the obvious.

Hamburger ****ster IS EZCane84.

Who cares the wheels will fall off the bus for the gators soon enough . Their qb in 2017 class is below average . They had to get a grad transfer qb this year . Lost entire D = 5 L and gator break down

Advertisement
ZomboMeme 04062017123606.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION], [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION], [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=908]Hurracanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION], [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION], [MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION], [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION], [MENTION=8790]MovingZen[/MENTION]... You're missing all the fun.

No need to call backup p*say I've had my daily fill of laughs from my favorite cane clowns. Good day to you all!

Says the biggest pμssy to come on our board since those Tennessee hillbillies back in 2016.

That moment when you're a cane fan but happen to be from TN :/

Advertisement
Any gata tear worthy quotes about pope? They're probably convincing their selves he's afraid of that top notch depth chart they have because anyone who doesn't go there is scared to compete

I can't wait till signing day, the Gator Tears will flow endlessly when they finished 5th in the State Recruiting Rankings.

Advertisement
Back