Tears Gator Tears

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

Look at this

View attachment 45770

This "insider" is a real fuggin idiot

Did I read Stampini correctly...that if Crystalballs was still at Bama, Pope would have been more of a dogfight between Bama with Miami and Florida??? Have they really convinced themselves, off the Southridge team visit, that they're right in it for Pope? If this is what they feed those snowflakes in VIP, this thread is going to really be extra funny this cycle.

I still think he comes here but it's naive to
Think they don't have a decent shot of flipping with all their s Florida inroads, having hova, and signing several of his teammates.

Go grab one the dyck flutes I gave EzCane earlier

Advertisement
Time to start roasting this nerd....
Screenshot_20170603-102231.jpgScreenshot_20170603-102410.jpg

Posts a fake Randy Russell Instagram account and a picture of him from when he visited right before he committed to us....what a little liar lol
Screenshot_20170603-103003.jpg

Looks like they're butthurt over Ped State fans' posts tearing up Stampini and their program in the Ped State board:

View attachment 45773
View attachment 45774

Did they just call another fan base delusional? LOL

You are obviously delusional and obsessed with how uf does. You're obviously scared they'll
return to the top which a real fan wouldn't care about.

First, the thread is called "gator tears", so maybe don't come here if laughing at the gators is going to hurt your feelings.

Second, 110 pages and there hasn't been a whiff of fear anywhere in it.

Go troll somewhere else.

Advertisement
On defense they continued being great after muschamp left because that was his specialty. He left them trash at qb and a slew of oline problems.

They may get Zaire, have a good one in franks in the wings and could get fields thereby rectifying that. They've also recruited a lot of line, rb and wr talent since he got there. The guy made it to the sec championship with no qb twice so
Keep loling but it's too early to tell as he could
Be a very good coach.

Another naive post.

IMG_4137.jpg

So on their 247 board stampini posted an interview w pope after his visit and he said 100 percent to miami to stampini. How is that gator fans are penciling him in their class? Lol

Looks like they're butthurt over Ped State fans' posts tearing up Stampini and their program in the Ped State board:

View attachment 45773
View attachment 45774

Did they just call another fan base delusional? LOL

You are obviously delusional and obsessed with how uf does. You're obviously scared they'll
return to the top which a real fan wouldn't care about.

They were at the top because of Meyer. No Meyer and UF is a second rate program. Always has been.

Advertisement
So on their 247 board stampini posted an interview w pope after his visit and he said 100 percent to miami to stampini. How is that gator fans are penciling him in their class? Lol

Because he visited and anyone that visits is an automatic flip in they're eyes...also I thought this was hilarious. This was an excerpt taken from Ivins from a D1 coach..

You don’t have to remind many coaches out there about the fact that Miami holds the No. 1 ranked recruiting class. Almost every assistant coach is well aware of how well the Hurricanes are doing right now on the recruiting trail. As one coach put it: "I don't want any of Florida's commits. I want Miami's."

I hope they truly believe that and keep the shark ****er forever

On defense they continued being great after muschamp left because that was his specialty. He left them trash at qb and a slew of oline problems.

They may get Zaire, have a good one in franks in the wings and could get fields thereby rectifying that. They've also recruited a lot of line, rb and wr talent since he got there. The guy made it to the sec championship with no qb twice so
Keep loling but it's too early to tell as he could
Be a very good coach.

Another naive post.

Bhahahaha Franks sucks! Dude your whole teams sucks! Golden > UF

Even your fan base knows MacEltooth can't recruit.

Because he visited and anyone that visits is an automatic flip in they're eyes...also I thought this was hilarious. This was an excerpt taken from Ivins from a D1 coach..

You don’t have to remind many coaches out there about the fact that Miami holds the No. 1 ranked recruiting class. Almost every assistant coach is well aware of how well the Hurricanes are doing right now on the recruiting trail. As one coach put it: "I don't want any of Florida's commits. I want Miami's."

Well DAMM!

Advertisement

Is it possible that Fields only visited UF as part of being at a camp for 7 on 7's there or a school trip?

Is it possible that Fields only visited UF as part of being at a camp for 7 on 7's there or a school trip?

Anything is possible, but I woule bet that he is with his team.

I suppose to be gracious, someone should share with these Gators the technical aspects of committing seppuku so they can be sharpening their blades in anticipation of signing days.

Advertisement

You don’t have to remind many coaches out there about the fact that Miami holds the No. 1 ranked recruiting class. Almost every assistant coach is well aware of how well the Hurricanes are doing right now on the recruiting trail. As one coach put it: "Florida doesn't have any commits. I want Miami's."

FIFY

I suppose to be gracious, someone should share with these Gators the technical aspects of committing seppuku so they can be sharpening their blades in anticipation of signing days.

You think they would go out with such honor? I doubt it. They will just OD on some cheap heroin and choke on their own ***** filled vomit.

Advertisement
Back