Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
4 months for the price of 1 on gatorbait on 247. i am buying just to mess with them

4 months for the price of 1 on gatorbait on 247. i am buying just to mess with them

tears.gif

Excellent but make sure you blend with them a little...

Talk about how Miami is killing it recruiting wise, your worried about 2019 game vs Miami

But then tell them Mac is doing a good job recruiting, Shannon is the best DC in the nation, Seider will get every recruit he wants

Advertisement
They sure do have the company line down as to why they stopped playing us:

Capture+_2017-05-05-15-44-57.jpg

Riiiiiiiight:

Capture+_2017-05-05-15-52-14.jpg

Dem gaytors chicken:

Capture+_2017-05-05-15-56-17.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
2019 can't come quickly enough:

Capture+_2017-05-05-15-48-12.jpg

Suuuuuuuure:

Capture+_2017-05-05-15-51-01.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 44997

Riiiiiiiight:

View attachment 44999

Dem gaytors chicken:

View attachment 45001

I've never seen such a bunch of full of shît liers as Gayturds. How can they blame having a mandated SEC schedule as the reason why they didn't play us each year and were forced to choose between us and F$U when each year they played teams like Bowling Green, USF and FAU in addition to F$U? For lizards they sure are weasels.

Last edited:
They didn't have room for Miami on their schedule yet they still play multiple FCS/G5FBS teams every year? I mean Miami might not be able to whoop that *** like Georgia Southern did but c'mon, it's a state rivalry!

Advertisement
I hate the Florida Gators. I hate their tradition. I hate their history. I hate their coaches. I hate their players. I hate their fans... and I unapologetically will always hate everything about them.

Advertisement

Excellent but make sure you blend with them a little...

Talk about how Miami is killing it recruiting wise, your worried about 2019 game vs Miami

But then tell them Mac is doing a good job recruiting, Shannon is the best DC in the nation, Seider will get every recruit he wants

I would just be the fakest ultimate homer that enough is for lolz.....u don't even need to mention Miami at all. Just be like in Mac I trust and we killing it in recruiting....that will make my *** laugh by itself

View attachment 44997

Riiiiiiiight:

View attachment 44999

Dem gaytors chicken:

View attachment 45001

I've never seen such a bunch of full of shît liers as Gayturds. How can they blame having a mandated SEC schedule as the reason why they didn't play us each year and were forced to choose between us and F$U when each year they played teams like Bowling Green, USF and FAU in addition to F$U? For lizards they sure are weasels.

But but RVA, those are the coveted "intersectional opponents" that the gayturd choose to play. Dynastic powerhouses like Louisiana-Lafayette(who scared the **** outta them) and Georgia Southern (who knocked their asses off). ******' COWARDS. ****, I just figured out why gayturd tastes like chicken....

View attachment 44997

Riiiiiiiight:

View attachment 44999

Dem gaytors chicken:

View attachment 45001

They conveniently leave out how the Florida legislature had to get involved because UF tried to duck out of playing FSU as well.

Like they're the only school that has to play conference games.

We'll ignore the perennial cupcakes that they've scheduled alone in the last couple of years. Then again, when you head to OT with FAU and lose to Georgia Southern at home, I guess I can see why you don't want to play Miami and FSU annually. Even though FSU plays us and UF every year.

Advertisement
Back