Tears Gator Tears

4 months for the price of 1 on gatorbait on 247. i am buying just to mess with them

Excellent but make sure you blend with them a little...

Talk about how Miami is killing it recruiting wise, your worried about 2019 game vs Miami

But then tell them Mac is doing a good job recruiting, Shannon is the best DC in the nation, Seider will get every recruit he wants

This. That fairy Luke is trigger happy with the ban hammer

Advertisement
Oldie, but a goodie

95314f7f1b246ff930227b75669c2bad.jpg

4 months for the price of 1 on gatorbait on 247. i am buying just to mess with them

Excellent but make sure you blend with them a little...

Talk about how Miami is killing it recruiting wise, your worried about 2019 game vs Miami

But then tell them Mac is doing a good job recruiting, Shannon is the best DC in the nation, Seider will get every recruit he wants

This. That fairy Luke is trigger happy with the ban hammer

Him and fat boy Nee from FSU site lock their boards down so no one hurts the little snowflakes feelings...

I hate the Florida Gators. I hate their tradition. I hate their history. I hate their coaches. I hate their players. I hate their fans... and I unapologetically will always hate everything about them.

This right here......most hated team by far

Advertisement

That tattoo on his/her arm is the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Funny? Literally the gheyest thing I've ever seen. What man tattoos another man's face on his own arm with the caption "T-bone"? I'll tell you who. A typical gator fakkit that would gobble Teabag's "t-bone" if given the opportunity. I swear that at least three quarters of the turds male fanbase would gladly gobble and accept Teabag's face frosting.

Advertisement
RVA 'preciate what you got goin here. Its a beautiful Friday

Thanks bro... It's really a group effort in this thread. A lot of Cane camaraderie.

This. As long as we keep that phaqqot @brock out, this thread will be good.

RVA has the power to ban him

He's on a very short leash in this thread and I'm watching him closely. That said, I do want to be inclusive in the spirit of Cane camaraderie so if he's going to post appropriately without mucking shît up then he too can share the joy of adding tears. If he acts otherwise, then this will be a #Broke-FreeZone .

I hate the Florida Gators. I hate their tradition. I hate their history. I hate their coaches. I hate their players. I hate their fans... and I unapologetically will always hate everything about them.

Agree 100000000000%....come October it will be 60 years of hating those pr*#ks for me...

Advertisement
RVA 'preciate what you got goin here. Its a beautiful Friday

Thanks bro... It's really a group effort in this thread. A lot of Cane camaraderie.

He's on a very short leash in this thread and I'm watching him closely. That said, I do want to be inclusive in the spirit of Cane camaraderie so if he's going to post appropriately without mucking shît up then he too can share the joy of adding tears. If he acts otherwise, then this will be a #Broke-FreeZone .

Not sure he is capable of posting without mucking ****. Is what it is.

Agree 100000000000%....come October it will be 60 years of hating those pr*#ks for me...

About the same 60 years, if your a cane must hate them.

Not sure he is capable of posting without mucking ****. Is what it is.

The facts are certainly stacked in your corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back