Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-04-11-23-30-57.png
Screenshot_2019-04-11-23-31-04.png

In case anybody wants to know why we fūcking hate these redneck piece of shlt hillbillies, read @RVACane last two posts.

I literally want to fight them.

I’m so glad I have the power of self-control, because if I didn’t I would be taking all comers in that fūcking parking lot
Early morning and had same reaction! The Mariel reference got me going. Let them try run into a real marielito and see what up. Ignorant Fuucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I hope Rousseau, Garvin or Hill concusses Felipe first play with game with a fumble recovery for a TD.

Just sweep the leg immediately.

If Nacho Hot Dog gets a concussion on the first play of the game, that would mean that a better, though inexperienced, QB will come into the game. I'm fine with keeping him on the field alllll game long.

If Nacho Hot Dog gets a concussion on the first play of the game, that would mean that a better, though inexperienced, QB will come into the game. I'm fine with keeping him on the field alllll game long.

Ehh......I donno man.....

If the backup is so good he would have replaced franky

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was doing a little Twitter surfing and came across some Gator fan who said it would be, "Mathmaticlly impossible," for Miami to beat Florida. Ugh....... what exactly does that mean? Are mathmatics a key component of football now? Someone help me here.

There’s a guy that never got past first grade math.

Go tell him to work on his multiplication tables, because I doubt he’s passed the 2’s yet.

As far as spelling and grammar: lost cause

I was doing a little Twitter surfing and came across some Gator fan who said it would be, "Mathmaticlly impossible," for Miami to beat Florida. Ugh....... what exactly does that mean? Are mathmatics a key component of football now? Someone help me here.
Come on man... You've heard of "gaytor Maths", right???

Advertisement
Back