Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
RVACane how do you stay sane after going into the **** forum? I have to fight to keep my sanity just reading what is posted here in the tears. Plus is there enough delouser to use after even one trip into **** world? Asking for a friend.
Lol... It's actually therapeutic and entertaining. They almost always give me something to laugh at or smh at. They constantly confirm why I hate the gaytor.

Delousing comes from sharing their insanity on here and laughing at them with people who get it.

In case anybody wants to know why we fūcking hate these redneck piece of shlt hillbillies, read @RVACane last two posts.

I literally want to fight them.

I’m so glad I have the power of self-control, because if I didn’t I would be taking all comers in that fūcking parking lot
You have way more to lose than those idiots but you know that. Nothing will be better than beating them after all of the shît they've talked and bought into about 1st time HC Manny and a new offense having no chance against Mullet.

In case anybody wants to know why we fūcking hate these redneck piece of shlt hillbillies, read @RVACane last two posts.

I literally want to fight them.

I’m so glad I have the power of self-control, because if I didn’t I would be taking all comers in that fūcking parking lot

Filth

Literally filth

I would root for an ISIS football team over UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back