Tears Gator Tears

While I like this..it says Nole on it...I'm conflicted.

Here you go...don’t be conflicted anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did one of their cūnts just say they were going undefeated? Something that they have never done in their entire fūcking history. They are fūcking delusional.

There are going to be a lot of crying hillbillies on August 24

I honestly do not know if I can handle a season where Gator tears is completely minimized by a loss to them.

This thread post game is going to have so many tears in it if we win we might need a month or two to digest them all.

LOL

Advertisement
So are they aware of their front 7 being depleted? They might have good DB’s. We have WR’s who just as good so there’s that.
Their defensive tackles are cake. Guys that I have barely ever heard of. At end they have Zuniga who is the only guy in their front 7 thats good. At the other end position they will probably use a 3 tech. Their defense is weird. They are a 3-4 but play both 3-4 and 4-3 and they will switch up their guys depending on what they play. They have a 3 tech and a nose but they also have a rush end and a strong 5 tech end. David Reese s their middle linebacker but Hes overhyped imo. Their secondary is where most of their talent lies

Their defensive tackles are cake. Guys that I have barely ever heard of. At end they have Zuniga who is the only guy in their front 7 thats good. At the other end position they will probably use a 3 tech. Their defense is weird. They are a 3-4 but play both 3-4 and 4-3 and they will switch up their guys depending on what they play. They have a 3 tech and a nose but they also have a rush end and a strong 5 tech end. David Reese s their middle linebacker but Hes overhyped imo. Their secondary is where most of their talent lies
Their front is built funny like they look funny. They are all big dudes but they dont have a lot of lenght so they kinds look chubby. The only guy that has lenght in that front is probably Jeremiah Moon and hes 210 soaking wet.

I honestly do not know if I can handle a season where Gator tears is completely minimized by a loss to them.

This thread post game is going to have so many tears in it if we win we might need a month or two to digest them all.

LOL
They have way more to lose than us right now. They're the ones who have pointed out that we have a 1st time HC in Manny going up against Mullet the gawd. They've talked about the blowout coming our way. They've said they wouldn't take anyone on our team over theirs with the exception of the TE's. They're not concerned about JT4 or our RB's or our front 7. Beating them would bring on a meltdown of epic proportions. This thread will reach new heights. A loss wont change the fact that they're delusional cucks. Hate for and making fun of the gaytor isn't contingent on the outcome of one game.

Advertisement
Back