Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Was this for 2017? What game was it?

I think you should just enjoy it, but if you insist, that was from 2013.

Florida Stands Were Empty Before Kickoff Against Vanderbilt

But there's this...

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 2.56.27 PM.png

Florida hasn’t been immune to college football attendance trends | GatorCountry.com

After seeing Dan Mullen show his grill like Kodak, clearly he's one of the blacks. At this point, it's a competition between him and Willie to see who the most "down" coach in FL is. Word to your motha.
Those two clowns together sounds like #Whosnext to # Dosomething. Uhhhhhh, not me nerds!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see UF is using the same "announced attendance" algorithm that Miami used under Golden and Shannon. You know, they one where they automatically add 25% to the total of actual people there. I watched quite a few gaytor games in 2017 and there was no way in **** there were over 85,000 people at their games. Unless their stadium holds like 150,000 people when it's full.

Advertisement
That's beautiful.

Also, the weather forecast for Gheytesville, Florida this Saturday shows scattered thunderstorms and a 90% chance of rain. Enjoy your cookout, UiF.

Edit: spelling.

Last edited:
That's beautiful.

Also, the weather forecast for Gheytesville, Florida this Saturday shows scattered thunderstorms and a 90% chance of range. Enjoy your cookout, UiF.

It’s been constant rain majority of the week. So might as well say 100 % chance of rain.

Advertisement
Stevenson is now up in their air about going to the cookout. Saw that he may visit Georgia instead

Heard they were having the cookout so they could rid themselves of the last bit of mceltooths sauce.

Advertisement
Back