Tears Gator Tears

What a bunch of *******. They want Blake to show this to the coacheslike fuc*ing tattletales.
Screenshot_20180519-160107.png

Advertisement
Admittedly I may be relatively new to recruiting, but what’s a commutable offer? Does that mean they give you a 4 year scholarship but then let you out of it early for good behavior?? If so, that’s gotta be a really attractive scholarship offer for any kid considering the Turds

they met comittable ... They can initially offer a kid and then cool on the contact with them probably because they found another kid to fill the slot or their evaluations have changed and that offer wouldn't really be "comitable". No school is really going to rescind an offer because it's a bad look but they'll definitely let you know they don't want you though

I know, I was being a smart ***

Advertisement
I can't wait till we finally play them... We have to absolutely BRUTALIZE this team in 2019.

I don't want no close 1 score victory, we need to completely destroy them, I'm talking dropping 50-60+ points. None of that conservative do just enough to win sh*t, we gotta really demoralize that program.

NO MERCY!

Advertisement
I can't wait till we finally play them... We have to absolutely BRUTALIZE this team in 2019.

I don't want no close 1 score victory, we need to completely destroy them, I'm talking dropping 50-60+ points. None of that conservative do just enough to win sh*t, we gotta really demoralize that program.

NO MERCY!

I think if it's one game Richt truley wants is to beat the Gators

NO MERCY!
Sweep the leg!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

You guys have no idea how happy I was to learn that this dîck Cobra Kai dude is one of my ****** peoples. We're not just Neil Diamond and Barry Manilow, bîtches... Sweep the leg, Johnny!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back