Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
My attitude for QB’s is when they’re throwing picks to not go out and “do your thing homey”. Get that **** fixed and stop throwing picks. But let the gayts do “their thing”

I don't know what's more cringe-worthy. The Gainesville gangstas with their hood slang or the UFail coach taking credit for players getting drafted that he never coached. That whole program is one big L.

My attitude for QB’s is when they’re throwing picks to not go out and “do your thing homey”. Get that **** fixed and stop throwing picks. But let the gayts do “their thing”
I'm sure the first time "homey" throws three picks in a 10-7 loss to Vandy, they'll change their tune.

Advertisement
“Don’t even trip dog, just do your thing homey....” Interesting phrases they are using for their coach to use to “motivate” their black QB. Wondering if his name was Brent Jones, would that same “pep” talk be used.

And the reply clearly shows that young man is all jacked up on Mountain Dew if he thinks that was inspirational.

So we got Mullen acting like a 17 year old and then you got Taggart who just finished watching the Mack and Supafly and listening to his Iceberg Slim album and now he thinks he can relate to the HS kids in South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• B-Rad.jpg
    B-Rad.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 11
I'm in need of some of the pics of the empty Ben hill Griffin stadium game time pics I can remember seeing last year. Wish there was a search engine for pics In this forum. In a Twitter feud with some of those douche bags and any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement
I'm in need of some of the pics of the empty Ben hill Griffin stadium game time pics I can remember seeing last year. Wish there was a search engine for pics In this forum. In a Twitter feud with some of those douche bags and any help would be appreciated!

I know the FSU game in the swamp this year there were a lot of empty seats.

Advertisement
Back