Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Who need Randy Shannon when they got mullet to get those gems . Two commits to the fans that not disturbing for them?

Who need Randy Shannon when they got mullet to get those gems . Two commits to the fans that not disturbing for them?

Divaad Wilson actually met with him and decommitted the next day. I think it's good that the Gaytards think he's gonna be a magician there with Florida resources and talent.

Divaad Wilson actually met with him and decommitted the next day. I think it's good that the Gaytards think he's gonna be a magician there with Florida resources and talent.

He’s gonna be a magician alright.Working on getting what little talent they have left coming in disappear..lol

So let me understand this...since taking over, **** Mullet has visited a QB (Fields-UGA) and a kicker (McPherson-MSU), each committed to other programs, but he hasn't visited Matt Corral, the QB committed to the program he took over???

Capture+_2017-12-03-06-33-43.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-03-06-34-06.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
So let me understand this...since taking over, **** Mullet has visited a QB (Fields-UGA) and a kicker (McPherson-MSU), each committed to other programs, but he hasn't visited Matt Corral, the QB committed to the program he took over???

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

That's simply outstanding. Corral just needs to flip to Bama.

I can't express enough how badly I want to see Corral flip and watch Mullet strike out on Fields.

OT:

Talk about a coach ****ting on a celebration.Those kids bust their *** for Frost to grab a victory and now he’s going into the locker room to **** all over their celebration telling them he’s headed to Nebraska.

****ty move by Nebraska not to wait till tomorrow to announce the hire and if Frost was a decent person he’d tell Nebraska go FcK themselves for doing it and go to Oregon.

Just hate it for the kids when coaches do this ****.

The players knew all week already

Mcmurphy doing his job. If he doesn't break that somebody else beats him to it and gets the credit. That line of business is cut throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
All this is great but I don’t see a line at the door trying to get in...

Justin Fuente just shot the job down today.

There will be no grace period for the new coach.As I just wrote in nole tears( yea I was cheating on this thread..lol) that fan base will think that once frenchy comes back it should be business as usual.

That team showed they are lacking a lot more than just the return of a gimpy QB...

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Fields is ideal for Mullen's offense. Mullen likes true dual threats. He prefers big strong dual threat guys like Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott which he coached or loke Jerod Evans from Tech. Fields is in that mold, athletic, strong armed, not super elusive but instead big and powerful.

Advertisement

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Fields is ideal for Mullen's offense. Mullen likes true dual threats. He prefers big strong dual threat guys like Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott which he coached or loke Jerod Evans from Tech. Fields is in that mold, athletic, strong armed, not super elusive but instead big and powerful.

Somehow you think he is flipping Fields? I just don't see Fields flipping to UF.

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Fields could start right away too, I believe he will flip to the gators if the QB from Georgia keeps winning.

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Somehow you think he is flipping Fields? I just don't see Fields flipping to UF.

Yeah. Completely different scenario of Fields being ideal for Mullen's offense, and for Fields to actually decommit and flip to UF. Fields could sit behind Fromm for a year and red-shirt. By the time he's a RS Freshman, Fromm will already be a Junior. Or, he could just outright beat him considering he's really talented.

Advertisement
Back