Tears Gator Tears

So let me understand this...since taking over, **** Mullet has visited a QB (Fields-UGA) and a kicker (McPherson-MSU), each committed to other programs, but he hasn't visited Matt Corral, the QB committed to the program he took over???

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Fields is ideal for Mullen's offense. Mullen likes true dual threats. He prefers big strong dual threat guys like Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott which he coached or loke Jerod Evans from Tech. Fields is in that mold, athletic, strong armed, not super elusive but instead big and powerful.

Somehow you think he is flipping Fields? I just don't see Fields flipping to UF.

Yeah. Completely different scenario of Fields being ideal for Mullen's offense, and for Fields to actually decommit and flip to UF. Fields could sit behind Fromm for a year and red-shirt. By the time he's a RS Freshman, Fromm will already be a Junior. Or, he could just outright beat him considering he's really talented.

I read somewhere he might get a 1-2 million dollar baseball contract and drafted and his dad wants him to do that instead of football, but he wants football. 2 million is a lot of reasons to skip college.

Advertisement
So let me understand this...since taking over, **** Mullet has visited a QB (Fields-UGA) and a kicker (McPherson-MSU), each committed to other programs, but he hasn't visited Matt Corral, the QB committed to the program he took over???

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Fields is ideal for Mullen's offense. Mullen likes true dual threats. He prefers big strong dual threat guys like Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott which he coached or loke Jerod Evans from Tech. Fields is in that mold, athletic, strong armed, not super elusive but instead big and powerful.

Somehow you think he is flipping Fields? I just don't see Fields flipping to UF.

Yeah. Completely different scenario of Fields being ideal for Mullen's offense, and for Fields to actually decommit and flip to UF. Fields could sit behind Fromm for a year and red-shirt. By the time he's a RS Freshman, Fromm will already be a Junior. Or, he could just outright beat him considering he's really talented.

Not saying he is gonna decomitt. Just saying that I can see why Mullen would sell out for him over a Matt Corral. Add to that Florida's need at QB and Mullens history of developing Qb's plus Georgia's glut at Qb. I can see Mullen bringing the heat to try and flip him.

Lol at the gaytes, working M$U commits and scattering for Tennessee and F$U crumbs...

Capture+_2017-12-03-23-04-02.jpg

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Not saying he is gonna decomitt. Just saying that I can see why Mullen would sell out for him over a Matt Corral. Add to that Florida's need at QB and Mullens history of developing Qb's plus Georgia's glut at Qb. I can see Mullen bringing the heat to try and flip him.

I see what you're saying. It's just not smart to crap on your current QB commit, who's also very talented. Especially when you (UF) have nothing in the cupboards in terms of QBs.

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

That's simply outstanding. Corral just needs to flip to Bama.

I can't express enough how badly I want to see Corral flip and watch Mullet strike out on Fields.

Blowing off the QB he's already got says either Fields is telling him he's flipping, or mullet is a complete moron. You'd think having gotten this far as a HC he isn't a moron, but then again he took the uf job so...

Advertisement
Yea I think old saying about the bird in the hand being better than the one in the bush applies here.

I doubt UGA is just gonna let Fields bolt so flirting with him while ****ing off an already leaning elsewhere Corral is playing with fire in my book...man if they could lose both...lmfao!!!!!

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

I can't express enough how badly I want to see Corral flip and watch Mullet strike out on Fields.

Blowing off the QB he's already got says either Fields is telling him he's flipping, or mullet is a complete moron. You'd think having gotten this far as a HC he isn't a moron, but then again he took the uf job so...

He’s a dumb *** it shows . First commit 3 star kids flying around visiting other gems over his high 4 star kids commits

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

He’s a dumb *** it shows . First commit 3 star kids flying around visiting other gems over his high 4 star kids commits

He's bringing a qb commit from msu likely.

He's bringing a qb commit from msu likely.

His first two commits 2 three star gems

Advertisement

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Honestly, Mullet is a moron. He was at UF when they took Tebow and Newton at the same time. You can't risk losing Corral just for a CHANCE at Fields. He should be wooing Corral until (and maybe even after) he gets Fields to sign an LoI.

Corral's been tweeting USC shît. If he's going to Bama the holdup probably has to do with whether Bama flips Emory Jones from O$U. Just guessing though...

Capture+_2017-12-03-23-34-53.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 55652
View attachment 55653

Honestly, Mullet is a moron. He was at UF when they took Tebow and Newton at the same time. You can't risk losing Corral just for a CHANCE at Fields. He should be wooing Corral until (and maybe even after) he gets Fields to sign an LoI.

Only thing I can think of is that he has the M$U QB commit in his pocket or he thinks he can flip an equivalent kid and he doesn't want anything to do with Corral. Otherwise, if he swings and misses, he's looking at Franks and Jake Allen.

Only thing I can think of is that he has the M$U QB commit in his pocket or he thinks he can flip an equivalent kid and he doesn't want anything to do with Corral. Otherwise, if he swings and misses, he's looking at Franks and Jake Allen.

I'm not saying that there aren't other options. Between the coaching merry-go-round and the early signing date, this isn't the "typical" year for every QB recruit to stay committed.

But to turn your back on Corral when he is the ChompDick18 class ambassador? That just doesn't make sense.

As I suspected, SUDDENLY there are new names on the UF radar who have never been there before, particularly any and every 4 star and above who is not already locked down. But I highly doubt that UF can afford to flush its entire recruiting class and then refill with 25 new guys. It's unrealistic and extreme, and if you lock down 25 guys who are willing to flip in the last month of recruiting, it will be a sketchy Al Golden like class.

Hey, maybe Corral is not Mullet's guy. I get it. But if you **** him off, and then you **** off the other guys still hanging on, it's crazy. If Mullet was smart, he would wait until closer to Signing Day, at which point everyone but Corral will have fewer options, and will probably stick with UF just because it is their best remaining option.

And if Corral is smart, he will bail now and not wait on Mullet's fake last minute love when he strikes out on Fields and others.

Advertisement

I'm not saying that there aren't other options. Between the coaching merry-go-round and the early signing date, this isn't the "typical" year for every QB recruit to stay committed.

But to turn your back on Corral when he is the ChompDick18 class ambassador? That just doesn't make sense.

As I suspected, SUDDENLY there are new names on the UF radar who have never been there before, particularly any and every 4 star and above who is not already locked down. But I highly doubt that UF can afford to flush its entire recruiting class and then refill with 25 new guys. It's unrealistic and extreme, and if you lock down 25 guys who are willing to flip in the last month of recruiting, it will be a sketchy Al Golden like class.

Hey, maybe Corral is not Mullet's guy. I get it. But if you **** him off, and then you **** off the other guys still hanging on, it's crazy. If Mullet was smart, he would wait until closer to Signing Day, at which point everyone but Corral will have fewer options, and will probably stick with UF just because it is their best remaining option.

And if Corral is smart, he will bail now and not wait on Mullet's fake last minute love when he strikes out on Fields and others.

I think it's crazy of him. Corral's a talent and regardless of his issues, he's been their ambassador on the forefront of pulling in recruits and their fans are enamored with him. He's an EE too. I just don't get burning the kid like this.

Been saying from the beginning that if a west coast team came calling Corral was bolting.Maybe I was wrong there cause the kid has seemed to stay true to the swamp lizards up until Mullet showed up.Now it looks like his bolting is just a matter of time cause if there was ever a 5 star QB that had been shown less respect by a new staff it’s this kid.

Man with all the nole tears now coming along with the usual flow of gator tears I’m running out of stuff to put all these tears on during my tear breakfast every morning.If Corral bolts and they miss on Fields ,both very likely now,there won’t be enough containers to hold these downpours of gator and nole tears.

Might have to start using some of them to make tea and soup for lunch.Hate to waste the tasty things you know.

Been saying from the beginning that if a west coast team came calling Corral was bolting.Maybe I was wrong there cause the kid has seemed to stay true to the swamp lizards up until Mullet showed up.Now it looks like his bolting is just a matter of time cause if there was ever a 5 star QB that had been shown less respect by a new staff it’s this kid.

Man with all the nole tears now coming along with the usual flow of gator tears I’m running out of stuff to put all these tears on during my tear breakfast every morning.If Corral bolts and they miss on Fields ,both very likely now,there won’t be enough containers to hold these downpours of gator and nole tears.

Might have to start using some of them to make tea and soup for lunch.Hate to waste the tasty things you know.

Maybe Herm Edwards will take Corral at Arizona State? Not much time though as Corral is an EE and I'm sure he wants to sign on December 20th.

Advertisement
Back