Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They might have been better off with Mario cristibal shocked tenn hasn’t went after himb. Not saying he’s great but seems like better option for Tennessee

Look, if the racist Tennessee fans can run off a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah whose best college head coaching job was at Rutgers, they can CERTAINLY run off a Cuban with a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah name whose best college head coaching job was at FIU....

Lmao! This board brings nothing but laughs daily. We got some great posters on here. Gator tears is where it's at.

I’m on vacation with my wife and I’ve been scolded on several occasions because I keep refreshing this board. She said I’m obsessed and my silence confirmed her allegation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the quality time, the tears WILL NOT DRY UP

Advertisement
Dante Lang, TE commit for UiF...

Capture+_2017-12-02-06-53-15.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-02-06-53-41.jpg

Ummm...bc that's where you're program's at???

Advertisement
They might have been better off with Mario cristibal shocked tenn hasn’t went after himb. Not saying he’s great but seems like better option for Tennessee

Look, if the racist Tennessee fans can run off a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah whose best college head coaching job was at Rutgers, they can CERTAINLY run off a Cuban with a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah name whose best college head coaching job was at FIU....

Lmao! This board brings nothing but laughs daily. We got some great posters on here. Gator tears is where it's at.

I’m on vacation with my wife and I’ve been scolded on several occasions because I keep refreshing this board. She said I’m obsessed and my silence confirmed her allegation.

I feel his pain.

I feel his pain.

You are truly a good soul.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fields is committed to UGA as of now. Jarren Williams???

Maybe that’s who I’m thinking of...old age you know...like Benny Barbarino....” I’m sooooo confused”.

was it benny or vinny?

Vinny ....see I’m old and sooooo confused...lmao!!!

welcome back KW

You had to know I’d find it eventually...just takes a little longer to kick in...

View attachment 55599
View attachment 55600

The mullets starting where the robot left off....looking for those 2-3 star gems....first commit 3 star olineman...now a 3 star TE....yea he’s gonna be a problem in recruiting alright....

He's recruiting like he's at Miss St still lol

Kind of Still is...just a different letter on the helmet.

View attachment 55599
View attachment 55600

The mullets starting where the robot left off....looking for those 2-3 star gems....first commit 3 star olineman...now a 3 star TE....yea he’s gonna be a problem in recruiting alright....

Lang was committed to McEltooth, I guess they're just firming up.

Yea cause they don’t have a choice.If your a 2-3 star in the south especially in Fla. you should be expecting a call or a knock at your door.The mullet will be appearing at a house near yours soon.

Advertisement
Back