Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They might have been better off with Mario cristibal shocked tenn hasn’t went after himb. Not saying he’s great but seems like better option for Tennessee

Look, if the racist Tennessee fans can run off a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah whose best college head coaching job was at Rutgers, they can CERTAINLY run off a Cuban with a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah name whose best college head coaching job was at FIU....

Is all the ethnic animus necessary?

TN fans were able to create something out of nothing with the Penn State thing to run off a coach they didn't want. The fanbase has already played that hand. TN can now hire the new Derek Dooley and the fans can't say sht.

Are you stupid or something? I am SARCASTICALLY using a direct quote from The Godfather.

Learn a little something about sarcasm and context. Grow up.

E8A07346-B0E5-452C-8831-AF4D5BFC0F28.jpg

They might have been better off with Mario cristibal shocked tenn hasn’t went after himb. Not saying he’s great but seems like better option for Tennessee

Look, if the racist Tennessee fans can run off a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah whose best college head coaching job was at Rutgers, they can CERTAINLY run off a Cuban with a dago-guinea-*** greaseball goombah name whose best college head coaching job was at FIU....

TN fans were able to create something out of nothing with the Penn State thing to run off a coach they didn't want. The fanbase has already played that hand. TN can now hire the new Derek Dooley and the fans can't say sht.

Are you stupid or something? I am SARCASTICALLY using a direct quote from The Godfather.

Never take sides against the family

Advertisement

Lmao! This board brings nothing but laughs daily. We got some great posters on here. Gator tears is where it's at.

Lmao! This board brings nothing but laughs daily. We got some great posters on here. Gator tears is where it's at.

I’m on vacation with my wife and I’ve been scolded on several occasions because I keep refreshing this board. She said I’m obsessed and my silence confirmed her allegation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Take it easy my *****-mick friend.

The TEARS are so intense, they are starting to ferment. One might get sloppy drunk on these TEARS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back