Tears Gator Tears

Mcshark****er just needs his dog Clarabelle at quarterback to win games, as he so accurately stated during his introductory presser...

I think people are always misinterpreting that quote. He clearly meant he could have his dog play qb in that system because it’s such a garbage offense that it doesn’t matter who the qb is

Advertisement
My gator friends say their best posters taking to boards saying it's already done. Mac and floridA are parting ways maybe as early as sunday

Advertisement
There's a thread on GatorCountry that started at 4:30 pm and it has hit seven pages.......they're saying that their best insiders are claiming everything hit the fan this week between Shark and the admin and that he's gone on Sunday regardless of the score.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he was really getting fired, it would be kept VERY quiet. No one knows except a couple of folks who dont want to be sued.

I don't get it....the guy has been there for 2.5 years and have won the SEC East in 2 of those 2.5 years. Isn't that what counts...winning the SEC East? Oh and lol at Henderson and Edwards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Troll job by Lucas....hes all Miami

Dontae Lucas?

Yes. I posted this in the Lucas thread...

Capture+_2017-10-27-18-50-23.jpg

Lucas predicting UiF over UGA and referring to the Gaytes as we 3 times. What kid with choices would be a Gaytor lean let alone commit there right now?

Last edited:
Hilarious:

"Two of the nine suspended players did not receive a pre-trial intervention: Jordan Smith and Kadeem Telfort, perhaps because they faced too many felony charges.

None of the players have returned to the team since the initial suspension, and the interventions do not mean they will return before the season is over."

https://www.si.com/college-football...ended-players-football-pre-trial-intervention

Can you imagine the sht storm if this happened to us? Has SI even done a mock-up of the "uf should disband their football team" cover yet?

I created the cover a few pages back. Here you go again for your viewing pleasure

ZknZPUJ.jpg

one reason is their HC is a major threat to marine life everywhere..

Especially in the ocean

Advertisement
Back