Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He’s going to be a problem for everyone.
guys like him that are gifted at any level are in every class. We have to get these types that hit the ground running and we good. The guys I liked all showed they belong. Ray Ray the minute I saw his frame im like hes going to be the real deal. We got so many good ones coming in the summer man, super excited. I know we will lose 4--6 games but if this doesnt excite Canes fans man they crazy. More of these and those losses will be less and less over the years. Im glad we have a leader who knows what it takes to win, hes a realist and logical. Get the best and u win its that simple

Lmaooooooo. I know bruh, i know. But im all in on Billy though

CF32B0E9-454D-442A-A851-C179766267A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact they truly believe their roster is so far physically superior to ours is hilarious
That’s what got me. He watched their game and they look like an SEC team and our guys look short and fat and disgusting or whatever he drooled out???

Did he watch our QB play and theirs, our TE’s and theirs, our LB’s and theirs, our OL and theirs, our DL and theirs? They look SEC SEC SEC in those spots compared to us?Lol

Did that dude say Skinner got smaller and/or shrunk and lost millions?

So we have anything on skinner’s physical development and/or weight year over year?

That’s what got me. He watched their game and they look like an SEC team and our guys look short and fat and disgusting or whatever he drooled out???

Did he watch our QB play and theirs, our TE’s and theirs, our LB’s and theirs, our OL and theirs, our DL and theirs? They look SEC SEC SEC in those spots compared to us?Lol

So we have anything on skinner’s physical development and/or weight year over year?
I don’t know what delray gata had playing on his windows 98 browser, but it wasn’t our spring game - X is a run-of-the-mill 5’8” slot guy and JW and 56 didn’t even dress, but those were the guys who stood out physically while watching? Sure…

Also, lol at wishing and hoping that a 16 year old enrolls during the summer and saves the qb room.

Advertisement
I don’t know what delray gata had playing on his windows 98 browser, but it wasn’t our spring game - X is a run-of-the-mill 5’8” slot guy and JW and 56 didn’t even dress, but those were the guys who stood out physically while watching? Sure…

Also, lol at wishing and hoping that a 16 year old enrolls during the summer and saves the qb room.
I was going to say, I don’t remember Taylor being out there. Looks like Skinner isn’t any bigger than when he came in based on weight. 247 had him at 216 and a year later, we have him at 210.

Those fans are drunk man their QB is horrid and that o-line doesn't stand a chance in the SEC

Advertisement

Skinner has gained 15 pounds since last season. Skinner won't be confused with Njoku physically but he's headed in the right direction. I can guarantee they won't be saying a **** thing about Arroyo when they see him.

Homeboy really studied up on our spring game. So much that he listed players who didn’t even play in it. Literally the entire college football world is clowning their spring game (that they lost) and they’ve got the balls to trash our guys? I can’t wait to play these bums in 24.

Advertisement
Back