Tears Gator Tears

I think he’s in trouble. He has a worse roster and a tougher schedule. I have a feeling that we’re going to see their fans go into hold on to Lagway for dear life mode and then get another coach to come in and take over.

I wonder if Lagway loves them so much that he sticks through it? Wait til real NIL offers come his way. I’d love to see their season tank and then watch Lagway bail.
No way Lagway sticks to summer much less signs with them.

Advertisement
You think he’s out before the season starts?
I think when bag tour season starts from Spring through Summer he’s going to hear about nothing but the Rashada episode from everyone trying to recruit him. He’s a Texas kid that will have ATM in his ear amongst others. It would be different if he was from Gator country. It will be a miracle if he sticks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane

Let's prop up a phony "Gables Booster Club" with near-do-wells on the paperwork.

Then, 1 week before signing day, send a behind the scenes offer of $5mm per year to Legways camp.

After Legway signs, we shut the Booster Club down.

Or

Fvkc it, just get Mario, Dawson and Ruiz to out-recuit Sling Gaytuh.

Attachments

• dd7e067c-ef1e-4a18-a786-e06e0cb9cffb_416266237468079.gif
    dd7e067c-ef1e-4a18-a786-e06e0cb9cffb_416266237468079.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Advertisement
@RVACane

Let's prop up a phony "Gables Booster Club" with near-do-wells on the paperwork.

Then, 1 week before signing day, send a behind the scenes offer of $5mm per year to Legways camp.

Or

But that comes back to Gables. Do the same thing, but call it Gator Collective Booster Club.

@RVACane

Or

FCBA9210-F2FB-43F2-993E-DB516843C6BB.gif

Tuned in this morning and saw Gator Tears was almost to the bottom of the page and could not believe that the most delusional fan base in the country had not done something stupid in several days to feed this site so I guess it’s time:

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!! 🚀 back to the top.

Advertisement
Back