Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I give up. You fulfilled your obligation. If you want to gratuitously have avatars selected for you by some of these goons, you’re welcome to do so. In fact, if you are going to do this - do this right. We really only need one selector and I think all Canes here can trust his fine judgement.

@TrumpyCane , as hard as this will be - not too crude please.

Trumpy on Twitter talking about some dude's wife non existent upper lip lmaooooooo

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 11.48.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 11.48.14 AM.png

Net net: would cost them ~$32M to buy him out after 2023.

Advertisement
They can’t fire him yet. I’d think he gets 4 seasons.

God can you imagine if he’s worse this year and then only gets 5 or 6 wins the following season. They’ll be calling for his head.

Pointed out in the Friday chat yesterday how at least Mario is making massive changes after year 1… Billy hasn’t changed anything and their team got worse

Advertisement
God can you imagine if he’s worse this year and then only gets 5 or 6 wins the following season. They’ll be calling for his head.

Pointed out in the Friday chat yesterday how at least Mario is making massive changes after year 1… Billy hasn’t changed anything and their team got worse

He’s changed things….he’s changed things from bad to worse…..

I think he’s in trouble. He has a worse roster and a tougher schedule. I have a feeling that we’re going to see their fans go into hold on to Lagway for dear life and then get another coach to come in and take over mode.

I wonder if Lagway loves them so much that he sticks through it? Wait til real NIL offers come his way. I’d love to see their season tank and then watch Lagway bail.

Advertisement
I give up. You fulfilled your obligation. If you want to gratuitously have avatars selected for you by some of these goons, you’re welcome to do so. In fact, if you are going to do this - do this right. We really only need one selector and I think all Canes here can trust his fine judgement.

@TrumpyCane , as hard as this will be - not too crude please.

Let him be, the transition to becoming a fan of the U is starting.

Advertisement
Back