Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Peagler better shave that beard, otherwise he is going to have A LOT of melted ice cream to deal with. His facial hair is going to look like dreadlocks...

There's the rub! Only a man with that sort of beard could ever dream of owning and operating a fleet of ice cream trucks. But, owning and operating a fleet of ice cream trucks will ruin that sort of beard. Like all gators, he's doomed to be unhappy.

Advertisement
So this is the guy that’s gonna be in charge of Corey Raymond? 😭View attachment 231012
He looks like a Garbage Pail Kid
Dirty Harry Sleep GIF by Justin Gammon

Advertisement
I wouldn't say that.
Just, you know, he kind of looks like the type who might use music and candy to lure small children away from their homes.

This isn't applicable, but I stumbled across it trying to find a gif of Billy Corgan as the creepy ice cream man in the "Today" video and decided to stop here because it made me happy.

Season 6 National Ice Cream Day GIF by Ex On The Beach

I wouldn't say that.
Just, you know, he kind of looks like the type who might use music and candy to lure small children away from their homes.

All I can think about when I see that new Gaytor DC is this classic scene in Dirty Work.

"Hello ice cream, having a good time, running around?"

Advertisement
Hey, a friendly Gator Hoop tears update...

Unranked UF (13-12, 9th in SEC) plays horrible Ole Miss tonight in an effort to snap their 3-game losing streak, after allowing Vandy to snap their 9-game losing streak against them this past weekend in Gainesville. Fin.

Andy Samberg Basketball GIF

Update: UF ELIMINATED.

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 8.53.48 AM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back