Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They have better options committing. Assuming Mizell this week for starters.

They have a few nice commits coming down the pike soon, mostly low-hanging fruit from big UF areas. Just enough smoke and mirrors to give them hope while the recruiting powers stack even better players along the way.

try park pizza in nona.

they have a lead on the talent composite for this class? what average ranking they using?

Been there multiple times. It's just not...that...good...

And for the record, Chroma is great. And I love hanging out at Boxi Park. But Park Pizza is overrated.

Mizell is supposed to be a lock. 2 parents ran track there I think. If they don’t get him, it will be unending misery over there.

Right, and I'm not questioning Mizell as much as this entire storyline that they will have 5 or 6 or 7 guys commit in the next couple of days.

Mizell has always made sense, I've never questioned a legacy going to any school that his parents attended. But they didn't need to drop a guy to get Mizell, as he was always "assumed". The Gaytors are just claiming they had to drop a guy to get the amazing group that is about to verbal to them after they try the Mac & Cheese at FNL...

Advertisement
Them boys in trouble they big mad....they think a bad season changes this or it won't happen next cycle. They are forgetting this is a big time recruiter with hella respect. He's going to do this yearly
Plus, they act like they're going to have a 10 win season and we go 6-6 or 7-5.

Someone should remind them they went 6-7 last year with a 23 point beatdown by South Carolina and then gave up 52 to Samford in a win. That's Samford not Stanford.

So, if anyone is likely to wind up 6-6 or 7-5, it's the gator. That would be an improvement for them.

So, the team drives 1 hour to play in a crappy stadium?

Is that the same stadium that hosted the 2021 season College Football National Championship game and the 2020 NFL Super Bowl?

Ahh, the gator. Always trying to play the stadium card.

Look, I'm one of the biggest supporters of UM having "its own" stadium, but...

Hard Rock is INFINITELY better than Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (look it up).

Advertisement
1658961904401.png

"Napier doesn't subscribe to paying 17 year olds with a year left of high school?" Of course he doesn't. Coaches and universities are not involved in NIL. Whatever the student athletes get is their business as long as it's legal. The only role the university has is to review the NIL deal for compliance. That's it!!! IDIOT.

View attachment 201045

"Napier doesn't subscribe to paying 17 year olds with a year left of high school?" Of course he doesn't. Coaches and universities are not involved in NIL. Whatever the student athletes get is their business as long as it's legal. The only role the university has is to review the NIL deal for compliance. That's it!!! IDIOT.

You always have to love that serving of sour grapes that comes in at the end, "we will likely see him in the portal in a couple of years". Yep, everyone who doesn't choose to play for free in Hogtown is just going to have a miserable life and WISH he would have chosen to play for Slingblade Billy and eat mac and mayo instead of taking that sweet sweet cash.

Advertisement
Look, I'm one of the biggest supporters of UM having "its own" stadium, but...

Hard Rock is INFINITELY better than Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (look it up).
We don't need a new stadium anyway. We play 7 home games a year. Ain't that big of deal. The team probably stays in a hotel near by night the before the game anyway. Nearly all teams stay in hotels during home games to keep everyone together and out of mischief.

You always have to love that serving of sour grapes that comes in at the end, "we will likely see him in the portal in a couple of years". Yep, everyone who doesn't choose to play for free in Hogtown is just going to have a miserable life and WISH he would have chosen to play for Slingblade Billy and eat mac and mayo instead of taking that sweet sweet cash.
And it's not just about the money. They tell themselves it is, but Mario is building a program with one of the best staffs in the country. He's selling his vision and the future facilities to recruits. The money just levels the playing field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back