Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Slingblade Billy wins the “I got him to reconsider for half a second, before he committed to Miami anyway“ trophy
tenor.gif

Advertisement
He is an SFLA handler/coach. He used to steer kids to the SEC. People on this site absolutely hated him. The hate reaches a fervor when he was coaching Valentine during the 14 cycle.
Leecher was infamously known for his “At least some McDonalds” quote in regards to not getting hand outs when bringing recruits to Miami & as means of justification for why he was constantly steering kids away from the program lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is an SFLA handler/coach. He used to steer kids to the SEC. People on this site absolutely hated him. The hate reached a fervor when he was coaching Valentine during the 14 cycle.
Fwiw we lost Valentine when LSU sent him a $500 Walmart gift card for food. I believe he was living at his house at the time. The kid got **** and Genron got all the cash. ALL OF IT.

Advertisement
Fwiw we lost Valentine when LSU sent him a $500 Walmart gift card for food. I believe he was living at his house at the time. The kid got **** and Genron got all the cash. ALL OF IT.

If I remember right wasn’t there something about 75k from LSU that somehow made it into a box with a TV in it that was purchased from Wal-Mart for him and somehow showed up at his door?

I may be thinking of someone else but I swear it was Valentine and that’s what helped push him to LSU.

Butch Davis had a far better FIU team compared to Mario and their conference records are about equal so...

Funny as these knuckleheads continue to ignore the reason why Butch didn't want to remain HC at FIU but okay.
Butch’s FIU teams actually got worse the longer he was there. The team he inherited was solid.

Advertisement
Back